Description of Secret Vault: Private Safe Pro Review
Secret Vault is a perfect tool to hide all your sensitive photos, videos, notes, passwords and more!
Secret Vault is an app designed to protect many types of data that you do not want to reveal to anyone but yourself. It requires entering a password every time you go to the app, which makes it an advanced hidden safe. You can export photos, videos and pictures, create notes, contacts and locations!
And that's not it! You can surf the Internet with your personal private browser. You do not have to worry about anyone finding out which pages to visit. You can also create secret locations!
It is always difficult to remember and revise passwords that you use in different places. Secret Vault will protect you! You can save your passwords and make sure nobody can access them.
– Photo and video albums
– Password Manager
– Private browser
It's okay to have secrets, everyone does it! And if you have skeletons in your closet, Secret Vault is the best tool to keep them where they are! Cover yourself immediately!
With Premium Access, you get unlimited access to all the features that Secret Vault has in stock.
The app includes the following subscription options:
– 1 month ($ 19.99 USD) with a 3-day free trial
– Special offer monthly, $ 9.99 without trial period
– Payment will be charged to the iTunes account at the end of the trial period
– Subscription will be renewed automatically, unless automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current renewal period and the cost of the renewal will be indicated
– Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled by going to the user's account settings after purchase
– An unused portion of a free trial period, if any, expires when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, if applicable
‘Hope you like the Review of Secret Vault: Private Safe Pro for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’