- A conversation with Kamen Mon in the myth of Eureka!
- Use a drone to build a future ambulance fleet
The following is an excerpt from the latest episode of Flux podcast sponsored by Alice Lloyd George, Director of RRE Ventures.
AMLG: Welcome to the pod. I am excited to be here Dr. Arthur Glaser. He is co-founder and CEO Nanit It is a powerful human analytical company that uses computer vision to help parents navigate child's sleep.
Essentially, all the sleep deprived otaku parents have dreamed of is a baby data collector. Asaf 's hint: He had a doctorate in Israel' s Technion. Previously he was involved in solutions for missile defense systems in Applied Materials and Wales. Nanit was born in Cornell-Tech's New York. [disclosure — RRE is a long-standing investor in the company.] Welcome to Assaf. Having you is a wonderful thing.
AG: Thank you for hosting me.
AMLG: I have statistics here that on average, parents lose 44 days of sleep in the baby's 1 year of age and nearly 3 out of 10 babies can not sleep at night. These figures summarize the nature of what you are trying to solve, but how can you define how this problem was established and founded a company?
AG: It started as a parent for me. You have a baby, you go home and see your life changed. I understand about sleep, which is a major concern, quite quickly. You are tired, you are deprived of sleep. You awake in the night and do everything you need to sleep. You go to Google and go to your friends. This is where Nanit intervenes. We will provide information that will help you make better decisions for your child. Six years ago, I greeted my first child Woody. He was born when I was in the technion. I am a computer vision guy. Before I do …
Hope you like the news:
Solving the mystery of sleep -
#Stay Tuned For More Updates :)Related Articles
- Google Pixel 4 Reported To Come With Button-less design and Punch-hole camera setup
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 To Come With Super Fast Charging, Periscope Camera and Much More
- Nokia 9 PureView Images Leaked Ahead Of February 24 Launch Date
- New Leaks Reveal All About Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10E
- Sony Xperia XZ4 Leak Suggests 52-Megapixel Sensor and Triple Camera Setup
- Huawei To Launch Foldable 5G Smartphone On February 24The Compsmag is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to offer sites a means to earn advertising costs by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.