Write For Us – Guest Post
Advertise with us
For all kinds of Business and commercial proposals/inquiries email, us and we will provide the response shortly.
If you’re with a company looking to write about a problem for which your business offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story will qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post. To speak to CompsMag about sponsored post opportunities, please kindly Contact us via Advertising Page or Direct mail us: email@example.com.
Write For Compsmag
Are you a Web/Tech geek, or a blogger, or a student or one of them who loves to sharing tech tricks and tips with the world? Well, if you are one of them, Compsmag.com is the right place for you. Just write articles for us. You can also get the reward for writing on Compsmag.
Compsmag enables its readers to get the latest tricks and tips about Computers, the Internet, Hacking, Blogging, Tech News, Reviews, and much more. If you have anything that our readers will love to read, you are welcome to write on Compsmag.
If you’re with a company looking to write about a problem for which your business offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story will qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post. To speak to CompsMag about sponsored post opportunities, please kindly Contact us via Advertising Page or Direct mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Kind of Articles are Accepted?
- Write a post with wildly useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers profit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to explain your points.
- Submit original content that has not been published before.
- Tell us briefly that who you are.
- Ensure that your post does not break any copyright laws.
- No freelancers or staff writers, please.
- If your post does not match the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that brings interest and makes the reader want to read more.
- Substantive posts and unique content- An article that feels too short, or that lacks depth, will be sent back. Almost ALL of our most viral posts are more than 2,000 words.
- You should have good English, at least the people should understand what you are writing about
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for the key sentences, and the bulleted lists so it is clear to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Articles should contain a minimum of 1000 words, and there are no length requirements for maximum words inside an article. Posts should be as long as they need to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Well-written and high-quality original article (as we all know that how Giant Google avoid duplicate content)
- The article reflects the writing style/tone of the Compsmag Blogs.
- Have an author bio at the end including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your website. Remember, Google against guest blogging as a link-building technique.
- LINK- Add a 2 to 4 of links to your best posts. Include 1 or 2 links to other Compsmag articles that you will use to supplement your points.
- Have a killer title.
Note: Failure to the above points may not apply.
- Submissions must meet the Compsmag blogging team’s quality standards to get the post published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We can’t allow you to republish your guest post to your blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again).
- The Compsmag blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
What You will get?
Compsmag is a popular tech-related website providing the latest tech news and other useful articles like SEO &Blogging, computer tricks tips and more which our readers find useful; We get more than 100k Pageviews per month, and it’s growing each and every day. We also provide a real reward, Here is what you will get:
Popularity – You will get publicity for all your articles will have your profile attached too.
Real Monetary Compensation – If Your article gets popular, you will get financial REWARDS too.
Ad Sharing– We are also Offering Ad sharing on compsmag.com to make popular your blog. Your article, your ad, and your Popularity.
Just send us a unique article, after review your story we can publish it as soon as possible. For more information use our Contact Us form.
We retain the copyright of all material published on Write to Done. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post outside; it must remain unique to Compsmag.
Thanks again for taking the interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!