Songs! Everyone likes to listen to songs. In an era where music plays an essential role in everyone’s daily life, whether it’s a child singing a children’s song or an older person listening to classical tunes. Everyone needs music in their life. And in the age of technology, almost everyone has a smartphone or a computer. And for entertainment, people listen to it. And in most countries, Spotify is the first choice for streaming music and TunesKit Spotify Music Converter is one of the best music converter in the market nowadays.
Spotify is a music streaming service and has a vast library of songs. If you are a premium Spotify member, you can download the songs and listen offline. But you can only listen to the songs in the Spotify app because the music is protected with DRM, so the songs are saved in a different format instead of the usual .mp3 audio format. But what if you want to transfer the songs to a USB drive or another older device that does not support Spotify.
For this purpose, there is some specific DRM removal software that removes the DRM protection from Spotify and converts the files into a playable format. So the software that we will be viewing today is the TunesKit Spotify Music Converter, which removes the DRM protection and converts the audio to the desired audio format.
Features Of TunesKit Spotify Music Converter
- TunesKit Spotify Music is available for Windows and macOS operating systems.
- The application helps you download DRM-protected Spotify music and converts the albums or songs into popular and user-friendly formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc. And all other formats that are compatible with MP3 players, home cinema, etc.
- The conversion is lossless and fast and takes place at 5x speed.
- Keeps ID3 tags intact that contain information about the artist, file creation date, genre, album, etc.
- This allows you to organize numbers in your output folders. You can manage and archive your Spotify music files and automatically save the output tracks based on albums, artists, genres.
How Does It Work?
Before using this application, you must ensure that the Spotify app is correctly installed on your computer, Windows, or Mac. By starting Tuneskit Spotify Converter, the Spotify app would also be loaded automatically. The graphical user interface of this Spotify audio converter is intuitive; it is relatively easy to find out how to act the first time.
- Choose the playlist or song that you want to convert from Spotify and then drag to Tuneskit Spotify Converter. Or you can copy the number URL and paste it into the search box of the program. The Spotify converter would start loading the songs and display them on the main interface, with the info of the art cover, title, album, duration.
- If you accidentally add a Spotify number or do not want to convert certain songs from a playlist, you can easily select the song and then delete it by clicking the trash can icon on the right.
- The next step, go to the right corner of the program, find the menu bar, and choose Preference, where you can make general settings and convert settings. In the Convert section, you can choose to which output format you want to convert, to which sample rate, bit rate and which channel you prefer to save. You can also decide how the songs are displayed after conversion, by artist or artist/album or none. The available output format supported by Tuneskit Spotify Converter is MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, FLAC, and WAV.
- The final step: press the Convert button at the bottom right to start converting Spotify songs to the desired audio format. The number would be converted one by one. After the file has been converted, you can find the file in the Output folder that you specified.
TunesKit Spotify Music Converter for Windows does a fantastic job converting DRM protected audio files from Spotify. The software is very user-friendly. Just drag the audio file, select storage location, and click Convert. That is it. The trial version allows users to test the software to see if the software works or not. The price of $29.95 for the software is very affordable and seems to be a reasonable price.