Compsmag gives you the listing of Best Chinese Smartphones 2017. Time to time we use to update the listing of Best Chinese Smartphones 2017.
In 2015, 7 out of The smartphone manufacturer companies in the world were Chinese, and together with their popularity in China, some companies like Lenovo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Huawei, and others are making roads directly into the competitive markets like the USA, Europe, and India. We’ve covered these companies and their popular offerings extensively here at Compsmag.
However, China is also the home to a few of other great smartphone manufacturers which are quite popular in their home market, however, aren’t as popular in the international market. That’s certainly not because of the lack of product quality, with devices that offer almost everything you’d anticipate from a high-end flagship smartphone, including robust specifications and features, all at an affordable price point. The phones listed below definitely qualify as The Best Chinese Smartphones 2017 as we attempt to tell you about some of these lesser-known OEMs and their devices. Let’s take a look at the Best Chinese Smartphones 2017 that you can buy.
List of Best Chinese Smartphones 2017
No doubt that the OnePlus 3T is at the number one position on our list of Best Chinese Smartphones 2017. Being the Successor to the OnePlus 3, the OnePlus 3T comes with a lot of improvements over its sibling. With its powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor and 6 GB RAM, the OnePlus 3T flies through gaming, web browsing, and almost all the other daily tasks. It also has a bigger battery this time around (3,400 mAh to be exact), which is sufficient enough to get you through a full day use on a single charge. Also, the OnePlus 3T now sports 16 MP rear and front-facing camera sensors, a dual-SIM card slot, plenty of internal storage, and a fast front-facing fingerprint sensor on the front.
The OnePlus 3T is a better OnePlus 3, and we’re certainly not complaining. Gear Best is currently offering a discount of 16% on the OnePlus 3T smartphone, and you can grab it for $511.07.
- Display: 5.5-inch Optic Full-HD AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 401 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Processor: 2.35 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Storage Options: 64/128 GB internal storage, no microSD card expansion
- Camera Setup: 16 MP rear camera, 16 MP front camera
- Battery Type: Non-removable 3,400 mAh battery
- OS: Android Nougat 7.1 OS
- Dimensions: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35 mm, 158 g
Huawei Mate 9
Huawei has done a decent job in making its way into the mainstream companies over the past few years – initially with the Huawei P9, and now with the Huawei Mate 9. With its big 5.9-inch display, a powerful HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor, dual-SIM capability, and an excellent camera setup in association with LEICA, the Huawei Mate 9 may be one for the Best big smartphones of the year. Though its display is just the Full-HD 1080p and the software is a bit odd sometimes, we still assume that the high price tag of the smartphone is worth it. If you’re looking for a smartphone that offers an exceptional battery life and an incredible performance, the regular Mate 9 delivers in spades. If money is no matter, the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 will be worth of your money.
- Display: 5.9-inch IPS LCD Full-HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 373 ppi
- Processor: Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Storage Options: 64 GB internal storage, microSD expansion up to 256 GB
- Camera Setup: Dual 20 and 12 MP rear cameras, 8 MP front camera
- Battery Type: Non-removable 4,000 mAh battery
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 78.9 x 7.9 mm, 190 g
Xiaomi Mi 6
The recently launched Xiaomi Mi 6 features a metal body with a glass back design which is becoming quite popular with almost all the Android smartphone manufacturers over the last couple of months. But, there is a twist. Where most other phones feature aluminum frames, the Xiaomi’s Mi 6 comes with a polished stainless steel body that the company says a 50-step manufacturing process with about 270 operations. The glass on the smartphone’s back is curved on all the four sides, unlike the glass on the Xiaomi Mi 5 which was only curved only on the front and back. Xiaomi is very proud of the “precisely crafted” design of the Xiaomi Mi 6. Besides the gold and blue version, the Xiaomi Mi 6 will also be available in black, as well as in a glossy Silver edition, though we don’t want to think about the fingerprints that color will collect.Buy Now
- Display: 5.15-inch Full-HD LCD
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Storage Options: 64 GB or 128 GB internal storage, no card slot
- Camera Setup: 12MP wide +12MP telephoto dual camera
- Battery Type: Non-removable 3,350 mAh battery
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, MIUI 8
- Dimensions: 145.2 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm, 168 g
Xiaomi Mi Mix
Being the World’s first nearly bezel-less smartphone, Xiaomi made quite an impact with what they tagged as a ‘concept phone”; a phone that, they hope, will give them a glimpse into the future where the smartphones will just be the slabs of glass that will project the magic that lies within them. Considering we don’t have the technology (till date) that can make our smartphones achieve this, Xiaomi went with The Best they can do right now, by offering a smartphone that is all display, all the time. This is the Xiaomi Mi Mix. It may look like concept phone, a real vision of the future phones, but you can buy it right now. The most striking trait of the Mi Mix is its almost bezel-less screen, which takes up nearly the entire front of the smartphone, and extends right up into the top corners.Buy Now
- Display: 6.4-inch Full-HD IPS LCD 1080 x 2040p display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- RAM: 4/6 GB RAM
- Storage Options: 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage, no card slot
- Camera Setup: 16MP rear camera, f/2.0, EIS, PDAF and 5 MP front camera
- Battery Type: Non-removable 4,400 mAh battery
- OS: Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS, planned upgrade to Nougat 7.0
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 81.9 x 7.9 mm, 209 g
LeEco Le Max 2
The Le Max 2 is the LeTV’s flagship smartphone of 2020 and builds on what we’ve already seen with the Le Max. The display is a more gentle at 5.7 inches Quad-HD(from its predecessor’s Quad-HD 6.4 inches), and a 2.15 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC ensures that you won’t experience any lags in normal or hectic usage. The 21MP rear camera is certainly one for the Best in recording 4K Ultra-HD videos, and you get free access to LeEco’s important content ecosystem.Buy Now
- Display: 5.7 inches 2560 × 1440 pixels screen
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 2.15GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 4/6 GB RAM
- Storage Options: 32/64/128 GB internal storage, no card slot
- Camera Setup: 21 MP rear camera, f/2.0, PDAF and 8 MP front camera
- Battery Type: Non-removable 3.100 mAh battery
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 77.6 x 8 mm, 185 g
So, there you’ve it for this roundup for the Best Chinese Smartphones 2017. And Of course, there are many other Chinese OEMs with great devices out there in the market, and we will be sure to keep our Best Chinese Smartphones 2017 list updated. One thing to remember is that if you are considering picking up any of these smartphones, you must ensure the network compatibility, as you may experience trouble while getting access to the cellular network with these devices depending upon your home market. If that isn’t an issue, then all the smartphones listed above are excellent options if you are willing to make them as your primary smartphone.