Description of VST CoffeeTools for iPhone Review
PROFESSIONAL COFFEE TOOLS for the BARISTA, SPECIALTY ROASTER and COFFEE BEVERAGE EQUIPMENT DESIGNER
Best new product SCAA EXPO 2010
With VST CoffeeTools ™, professional users and home users can quickly calculate the right brew formulas using any coffee or espresso brewing method. Combined with a coffee refractometer (not included), VST CoffeeTools will take measurements of compost meal and coffee TDS to calculate the normalized extraction yield – a crucial measure of the sweetest coffee and espresso.
COFFEE ON GOLD CUP STANDARDS FRIED
• Use VST CoffeeTools ™ with any VST coffee refractometer to calculate brewing recipes and measure results to meet the internationally recognized Gold Cup standards of SCEA (Specialty Coffee Associations of America) and SCAE (Norwegian Coffee Association) to fulfill. NCA) and European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC).
• Recipes & measurements can be emailed and shared with customers, customers and colleagues to quickly and accurately communicate all brew parameters. Full database sorting, import and export is supported.
• VST CoffeeToolsTM for Coffee gives professional baristas and specialty roasters the ability to design, measure, diagnose and refine each brewing process to ensure superior quality coffee brewing.
• Metric, English (U.S. Custom) or mixed units and weight and volume conversions are fully supported.
• Compatible with all drip and immersion brewing procedures and works with any VST coffee refractometer that displays% TDS up to 0.01% – coffee corrected temperature. Recommended accuracy: +/- 0.05% or better.
• Save, Share, Import Measurements and Details, Including TDS, Ext Yield, Dose, Brew Formula, CO2, Humidity, Brew Time, Brew Method, Temperature, Pre-infusion, Mills / Setting, Roaster, Roast Style, Farm / Farmer , Barista name / notes and much more.
COFFEE LITE MODE (discontinued)
• VST CoffeeTools ™ for Espresso offers professional baristas and specialty roasters the ability to design, measure, diagnose and refine espresso extraction.
• Eliminate acidic or bitter weft defects by making adjustments to quickly select the measured extraction yield.
• Presets for single, double or triple shots, such as Normal, Lungo or Ristretto, can be loaded and preset to personal preference.
• Works with any VST coffee refractometer that displays% TDS at 0.01% or 0.1% – coffee corrected temperature. Recommended accuracy: +/- 0.1% TDS or better.
• Save, share, import measurements and details, including TDS, Yield, Dose, Brew Formula, Shot Time, Temperature, Pressure, Pre-infusion, Grinder / Setting, Roaster, Roast Style, Farm / Farmer, Barista Name / Notes and more More.
• The sugar mode allows the beverage industry to measure sucrose, glucose, fructose and invert sugar at any temperature of 15-40 ° C for use in concentrates and related sugary drinks.
• Enter the refractive index and temperature of each refractometer for calculation and display all values for density, density, total weight, mass fraction and dry matter.
• VST CoffeeTools ™ for sugar is accurate to +/- 0.00003 nD per ICUMSA table (1998 & 2000). The final accuracy depends on the accuracy of the instrument.
• In CORN mode, beverage professionals can measure high fructose corn syrups HFCS42 and HFCS55 at any temperature of 10-50 ° C for use in concentrates and related HFCS-based beverages.
• Simply enter the refractive index and TEMP of any refractometer and display all values for density, density, total weight, mass fraction and dry matter.
• VST CoffeeTools ™ for CORN syrups has been tested for composition of the syrup composition using the tables of the Corn Refiners Association and is suitable for accuracy better than +/- 0.0001 nD and less than +/- 0.02% mass fraction. The final accuracy depends on the accuracy of the instrument.
‘Hope you like the Review of VST CoffeeTools for iPhone for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’