Windows 10 New Keyboard Shortcuts – Hello, Compsmag readers 🙂 As we all know that the Windows 10 has been released last month and we all very eager to upgrade our old Windows version 7, 8 or 8.1 into latest release Windows 10. In our previous article, we tell How to clean install windows 10, How to upgrade Windows 10 without waiting, How to install windows 10 alongside Windows 8 and all about Windows 10. We know that the Windows 10 is the last version of Windows from Microsoft, so this is one more reason that’s why we upgrade our old windows version into Windows 10. In all windows version, shortcut key has its own importance. Every window comes with its some new shortcut key feature.
That’s why today I am here with one more article about Windows 10 new keyboard shortcuts. I hope you like and enjoy it. So please check out our list of Windows 10 shortcut keys and leave a comment if you like it… 😀
Windows 10 New Keyboard Shortcuts – List
1. Task view (view all virtual desktops): Windows key + Tab
2. Maximize window: Without snapping window left or right, Windows key + Up⇑
3. Minimize window: Without snapping window left or right, Windows key + Down⇓
4. Snap window to the left side of the screen: Windows key + Left⇐
5. Snap window to the right side of the screen: Windows key + Right⇒
6. Snap window to a quadrant: After snapping the window left or right, Windows key + Up or Down
7. Create new virtual desktop: Windows key + Ctrl + D
8. Close current virtual desktop: Windows key + Ctrl + F4
9. Move to next virtual desktop: Windows key + Ctrl + Right
10. Go back to the previous virtual desktop: Windows key + Ctrl + Left
So above is all about Windows 10 new keyboard shortcuts. Hope you like this, so please don’t forget to share this article with others.