Best Laptop Deals For Christmas – Ranging from a number of affordable laptops made for new buyers and students to professional laptops with serious potential, below is the list of our The Best laptop deals for Christmas.
Laptops do not go anywhere. They have evolved, they have improved and they have changed, but they are still around us, quite powerful as ever. With three primary platforms in Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows 10 and Google ChromeOS, the laptop reaches significant demands from buyers with different requirements on their machine.
Best Laptop Deals For Christmas Product: Rank: Rating: Dell XPS 13 1st 9.5 out of 10 Apple MacBook Air 13 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Asus ZenBook 14 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Acer Swift 7 4th 9.3 out of 10 Apple MacBook Pro 13 5th 9.2 out of 10 ASUS ZenBook 13 6th 9.2 out of 10 Razer Blade Stealth 7th 9.1 out of 10 Microsoft Surface Book 2 8th 9.1 out of 10 HP Spectre x360 9th 9 out of 10 Lenovo Yoga 920 10th 8.9 out of 10
The Best Laptop Deals For Christmas
Read: The Best Smartphones
Dell XPS 13 9370 Laptop - 13.3" TouchScreen InfinityEdge 4K UHD (3840x2160), 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i7-8550U, 512GB PCIe SSD,...
5 used from $999.97
- 13. 3-Inch touch-screen infinity-edge 4K UHD (3840x2160) Display
- 8th Gen Intel Quad Core i7-8550U 1. 80 GHz (4 Cores 8 Threads, Turbo 4. 0 GHz, 8MB Smart Cache)
- 512GB PCIe SSD | 16GB DDR3 | Killer 1435 802. 11AC 2x2 WLAN + Bluetooth 4. 1 combo
- Backlit keyboard | Thunderbolt 3 USB-C
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Apple 13.3 Inch MacBook Air - Retina Display - 256GB SSD - Laptop Bundle [Late of 2020 - Newest Version]...
- ✔ Newest Release • Late • Gold MacBook Air • Bundle Includes: Wireless Mouse • Fitted Case • Mad Cameras Stylus Pen • Bush Blower • Cleaning Kit • Mad Cameras Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- ✔ 256GB SSD storage (Solid State Drive) • 8GB of Onboard RAM • Integrated Touch ID Sensor • LED-Backlit Keyboard • Force Touch Trackpad
- ✔ 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core • 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina IPS Display • Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 617
ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop 14” FHD Nano-Edge Bezel, 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor, 16GB LPDDR3, 512GB PCIe SSD, Backlit...
3 used from $845.81
- 14-Inch wide-view full HD 4-way Nano-edge bezel Display Matte
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565u Quad Core Processor (8M Cache up to 4 6 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB Pie NV Me SSD and16GB LPDDR3 RAM Windows 10 Home
- Exclusive Ergo Lift design for improved typing position optimized cooling System and enhanced audio performance
- Built-in IR Camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
Acer Swift 7 Thin 13.3" FHD Widescreen IPS LED-Backlit Notebook Computer, Intel i7-7Y75 up to 3.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD,...
- Intel Core i7-7Y75 Dual-Core, 1.3 GHz up to 3.6GHz, Intel HD Graphics 615; 8GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD; No optical drive
- 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS CineCrystal LED-backlit Display; HD Webcam (1280 x 720)
- Enjoy up to 3 x faster wireless performance than before with 2x2 802.11ac with MU-MIMO technology, 2 USB 3.1 Type-C ports lets you enjoy fast data transfers, device charging, and display output with just one reversible cable
Apple MacBook Pro (13" Retina, 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) - Space Gray (Latest Model)
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Ultrafast SSD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UN-WS51T Ultra-Slim Laptop 13.3” FHD Touch Display, 8th gen Intel Core i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD,...
1 used from $1,199.77
- 13.3-Inch wide-view Full-HD nano-edge bezel touch display in 13.3” chassis with Windows 10 Pre-installed;WebCam : VGA Web Camera
- Latest 8th generation Intel i5-8250U 1.6 GHz Processor (Turbo to 3.4 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 256GB SATA SSD with 8GB DDR3 RAM and NVIDIA Geforce MX150
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI/USB Type C, 802.11a/c WiFi, and micro SD Card Reader
- Built-in fingerprint reader with one-touch login via Windows Hello feature
Razer Blade Stealth 13.3" QHD+ Touchscreen Ultrabook Laptop - 8th Generation Intel Quad-Core i7-8550U - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD...
1 used from $1,499.77
- Razer Blade Stealth 13.3" QHD+ Touchscreen Ultrabook (8th Generation Intel Quad Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
- The 13.3” Razer Blade Stealth is available in a black or gunmetal gray finish. The gunmetal variant features a tone-on-tone Razer logo for a sleek, solid and professional design
- Experience amazing color saturation with the QHD+ 3200 x 1800 touch enabled display. Images are bright and clearly visible with wide viewing angles of up to 178°
8 used from $1,649.99
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Features a 8th generation Intel Quad Core i7 Processor, 512 GB of storage, 16 GB RAM, and up to 17 hours of video playback
- Enhanced Graphics performance with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 discrete GPU w/6GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory
- The fastest Surface Book yet, with 4x more power
- Vibrant PixelSense Display: now available with a new 15" touchscreen. Weight : Starting at 4.2 pounds including keyboard
HP Spectre x360 - 13t Touch Laptop i7-8550U Quad Core with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD 13.3" IPS FHD Touch, Gorilla...
1 used from $1,499.77
- 8TH GENERATION QUAD CORE CPU: Intel Core i7-8550U (1.8 GHz, up to 4 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores) four-way processing 1.80 GHz to 4.00 GHz with 8 MB SmartCache, high-efficiency performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE, Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL 64 BIT Pre-Installed by HP, : 16 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard), Windows 10 Pro 64
- SUPERIOR SPEED and NETWORKING: Fast Data Access with 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
2 used from $995.00
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Guide To Pick The Best Laptop
In the past, you could apparently get a laptop for at least $500 and pay up to $2000 or even more for a top-end. Few can inevitably come to the top of that scale, and even now they are too.
But what has happened recently is that Google’s Chromebooks have arrived, offering ultra-thin, ultra-thin devices with plenty of features for many buyers, such as students, and those who simply have to type during a trip or the like. And apart from that, what you can do with a $500 laptop is now drastically developed.
The design of $300 – and sometimes lower as Google’s Chromebooks – has meant that other laptop manufacturers have also wasted costs. So now you can own a laptop for a few absurd editions, especially if you choose a discount sale.
On the other side of the scale are several slim and lightweight laptops that are not so interested in offering value. But they usually have a full metal casing, wafer-thin building designs and inner guts that can handle your demanding tasks.
Design, performance, specifications and battery life are the most important things to consider when buying a new laptop. The design is necessary because your new laptop will probably be one of the most used gadgets in your daily life.
Performance and Specifications
Performance and specifications are closely correlated, so keep a close eye on the latest processor, a decent graphics card, accessible memory and port options, and clear screen resolution, depending on your needs. With regard to the display, you should keep in mind that a screen with a high resolution will in many situations usually affect the battery life of your laptop.
Selecting “The Best laptop” is a bit different than choosing The Best smartphone or even a tablet. The need of buyers to their desired laptop can vary greatly. Some users have to perform video editing and have to pay for a professional and expensive laptop. Others only need a good keyboard trackpad and a few chrome tabs; then a less powerful task will do for them. Some may want a super thin and lightweight laptop that can sometimes replace a tablet. Our Best Laptop Deals For Christmas article contains a laptop for all types of users.
There may be many laptops that have many of those features, but if you’re looking for a notebook that touches enough of those points, the obvious choice is the right choice.