In this article we will discuss about how to Fix ‘QuickBooks Error 80029c4a’ issue. No matter how great the software is, technical problems are likely to happen at some point. In the case of QuickBooks desktop, the same idea works. This software is very reliable because it handles invoices, finances, billing, and more for organizations. Even though the software is very powerful and known for its great features, it can still make mistakes. If you want to know more information about this Visit Official Microsoft Support site.
Error messages often appear on the user’s screen because of technical problems or because someone did something wrong. This slows down business operations. QuickBooks is innovative accounting software that makes it easy to keep track of expenses, make invoices, and do taxes, among other business-related tasks. But sometimes, this software that can do many things at once gets errors and bugs that make business owners mad and slow down their work.
Sometimes, a few users can easily fix them by following error guides on the Internet or by using a feature built into the software. But if the mistake is complicated, you should call us at 1-800-761-1787 to get help from the experts. We’ll talk about the very common QuickBooks error 80029c4a, which happens when you try to start the software. We mentioned below are the ways to Fix QuickBooks Error Code ‘80029c4a’ issue.
- Click on Close Company/Logoff in the File menu at the top of the screen.
- If you have more than one company file open in QuickBooks Desktop, you must do this step for each one.
- Click File >> Exit, then right-click the QuickBooks icon on your desktop and choose Run as administrator from the menu that appears.
- Make sure you are on the “No Company Open” screen and select “Update QuickBooks” from the “Help” menu at the top of the screen.
- Click Options and then choose the option to Mark All. Click “Save” and then “Update Now.”
- Click Reset Update, and then click the button that says “Get Updates.” Close QuickBooks Desktop when you see the message “Update Complete.”
- Open QuickBooks Desktop. If you get a message telling you to install an update, click the “Yes” button.
- When the installation is done, you’ll need to Restart your computer .
Restart your Computer
- If you’re in the habit of rarely rebooting your computer but putting it to “sleep” instead, this might help.
- Rebooting the machine helps clear out memory issues and gives your installed applications a fresh start.
Doing a Clean Install of QuickBooks
Most of the time, a clean install is done when one of the program’s features is broken and needs to be fixed, or when the usual reinstall doesn’t help or solve the problem. Make sure you have the installation CD or the setup file you downloaded from QuickBooks’ official site before you start the installation process. Before you start, you will also need your license number.
- First, make sure you’re logged in with an administrator account. If you’re not, you won’t be able to delete programs.
- If you delete QuickBooks, the data you want to keep will be lost.
- Click on the “Start” button and search for “Control Panel” to open it. If you are using Windows 11/10, you can also click on the gear icon to open settings.
- In Control Panel, click View as: Category in the upper right corner and then click Uninstall a Program in the Programs section.
- If you are using the Settings app, clicking on Apps should bring up a list of all the programs you have installed on your PC right away.
- Find QuickBooks in Control Panel or Settings and click “Uninstall” to get rid of it.
- When you open the uninstall wizard for QuickBooks, you should see two options: Repair and Remove. To get rid of the program, choose Remove and then click Next.
- “Do you want to get rid of QuickBooks for Windows completely?” will appear on the screen. Pick Yes.
- When the uninstaller is done, click Finish and then restart your computer to see if errors still happen.
Repair QuickBooks with QuickBooks Repair software
- If none of the above solutions works for you, it means your QuickBooks company file has suffered massive corruption.
- In such a case, repairing it using reliable third-party software would be the best ploy.
- We suggest using Stellar Repair for QuickBooks® Software for this purpose.
- The QuickBooks repair software is equipped with powerful scanning and repair algorithms which detect and fix damage and corruption of any level within QuickBooks Company files.
- It facilitates the recovery of critical data from the corrupted files.
- It is laced with a fully interactive user interface which makes using it very simple.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is an unexpected error that usually happens when a user tries to open QuickBooks or a company file. This error can also happen if a company file is damaged or broken. This error is also called a “run-time error,” and there are many things that can cause it. QuickBooks users usually see the unexpected error 80029c4a when they try to open a company file or QuickBooks. This error could also show up if a company file is damaged or corrupted. This error, which is usually called a “run-time error,” can happen for a number of different reasons. Find out what could be wrong and how to fix it by looking at the list below.-