In this article we will discuss about how To Beat Cohozuna in Splatoon 3. The multiplayer game modes in Splatoon 3 differ from the typical player-versus-player inking and splatting contests. The Salmon Run is one such interesting and enjoyable mode that gamers are now enjoying playing. The mode has previously been presented in the franchise before. However, there are a few differences in the Splatoon 3 edition. Salmonid foes in three waves will be faced by players and four teammates in Salmon Run.
The super boss Cohozuna will occasionally appear in the game to provide players with an unexpected and challenging battle. However, gamers won’t be able to defeat King Salmonid by just dumping tons of ink on it. The shooter doesn’t do a good job of explaining the trick that must be used to unlock Cohozuna and beat it. Check out the rest of our Salmon Run Guide if you want to learn even more about how to Beat Cohozuna Splatoon 3.
1. How To Beat Cohozuna in Splatoon 3Next Section
- Cohozuna is massive, and has a health bar to match his size.
- You and your three teammates have only 100 seconds to defeat the King Salmonid.
- Work together and fight tactically.
- Keep your distance from Cohozuna.
- Cohozuna will often leap high into the air and slam onto a circular indicator on the ground.
- Being caught in this circle usually means instant death.
- Don’t get smashed and waste precious time.
- All four players should focus their fire primarily on Cohozuna.
- Shooting ink at him alone won’t be enough to take him down.
- Other Boss Salmonid groups will spawn throughout the encounter.
- These Boss Salmonids will continuously march toward your team.
- Take out these Boss Salmonids to have them drop Golden Eggs.
- Golden Eggs can be thrown directly at Cohozuna.
- Golden Eggs do large amounts of damage to the King.
- Killing as many Boss Salmonids as possible is crucial to secure any chance to defeat Cohozuna.
- Chuck all the Golden Eggs towards Cohozuna.
- Tossing Eggs requires Ink in your tank.
- Make sure you’ve got plenty of Ink before grabbing an Egg.
2. About Splatoon 3Next Section
Nintendo created and released the third-person shooter video game Splatoon 3 for the Nintendo Switch. Following Splatoon 2, it is the third game in the Splatoon series. The game features online multiplayer (player versus player and player versus environment), a single-player story, and ink-based combat like its predecessors in the Splatoon series. The game was first introduced in a teaser trailer on February 17, 2021, and it was then made available to the public on September 9, 2022.
Overall, the reviews for the game were positive, with compliments for the extra maps, single-player campaign, and customization choices, but criticism for the matchmaking, disconnections, and lack of fresh content. Splatoon 3 is presently the fastest-selling game in the franchise and one of the best-selling Switch games, with 10.67 million units sold as of March 31, 2023.