This article will show you how to get Fluxweed Stem in Hogwarts Legacy. Once players buy the recipe for the Focus Potion in Hogwarts Legacy, they quickly learn that they need to get a few things, including a Fluxweed Stem grown from a certain plant, to make the brew. Even though it takes time and a lot of money to get the Fluxweed plant and the material it gives, this potion ingredient is much easier to get than others that require players to first kill enemies. Even though it takes a lot of galleons to get everything you need to make a Focus Potion from a Fluxweed Stem, players have many chances to get the things they want.
The first problem with making a Focus Potion is the price of the recipe. J. Pippin’s Potion Shop in Hogsmeade charges a whopping 1,200 galleons for the list of ingredients. This price will take a long time to reach, especially in the first chapters of the main story, if players search every inch of the Hogwarts or Hogsmeade map for hidden secrets or treasures. But let’s say a player has a mount or a broom that has been upgraded. If that happens, they have a much better chance of getting through areas quickly and maybe even seeing parts that would be hard to see from the ground. Here are the steps how to get Fluxweed Stem in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to get Fluxweed Stem in Hogwarts Legacy
- Explore the Hogwarts grounds: Fluxweed can be found growing in various locations within the grounds of Hogwarts. Take the time to explore the different areas and keep an eye out for patches of Fluxweed.
- Use your magical abilities: Utilize your magical abilities, such as the Herbology spell, to interact with the environment and locate Fluxweed. This spell may help you identify and collect the necessary components.
- Follow the clues: Look for clues or hints provided within the game that may lead you to areas where Fluxweed is known to grow. This could include conversations with NPCs or information found in books or notes.
- Search near water sources: Fluxweed tends to grow near bodies of water, such as lakes, ponds, or streams. Explore these areas and search for patches of Fluxweed growing along the water’s edge.
- Interact with plants: Approach and interact with plants in the game world to check if they are Fluxweed. You may need to use specific actions or spells to harvest the Fluxweed stem from the plant.
- Complete quests or tasks: Some quests or tasks in the game may require you to gather Fluxweed Stem as part of the objective. Pay attention to quest descriptions or dialogue, as they may guide you to specific areas where Fluxweed can be found.
- Trade or purchase: If you are unable to find Fluxweed naturally, consider checking with in-game vendors, herbalists, or fellow students who may have Fluxweed for sale or trade. They could provide you with the Fluxweed Stem you need.
Hogwarts Legacy System requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 (3.3Ghz) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (3.2Ghz)
- RAM: 16 GB
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB or AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- FREE DISK SPACE: 85 GB
About the gameplay Hogwarts Legacy
Action role-playing game Hogwarts Legacy is played from a third-person point of view. It takes place in and around Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which is based on the Wizarding World franchise. During character creation, the player can choose the look, voice, and body type of their character. They can also choose which of the four Hogwarts Houses they want to be in. As the action game goes on, the player’s character learns how to cast spells, make potions, and master fighting skills. If you want to know more information about this game visit official Hogwarts Legacy Website.
Eventually, the player’s character develops their own unique fighting style. Through in-game challenges, the player’s character can earn experience points and level up. This gives the player access to more spells, talents, and abilities and lets them improve them. Combat, quests, and exploring are all ways to face these challenges. Player characters can also make friends with non-player characters (NPCs) that they can talk to. As these relationships grow, schoolmates become companions who can travel with players, improve their skills, and give them unique companion quests as players learn their stories.
Each of the four Hogwarts Houses—Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin—also has its own common room. The player can only use these rooms if they are in the same house as them. The player gets different exclusive quests based on which house they choose. Even though house points for the four Hogwarts houses are important to the story of the game, they are not changed by what the player does.