1. There are quite a few screens on iPod nano and thanks to multitouch, each display screen is swept away with a finger.
2. Swipe from left to proper on the dwelling display screen to show icons for looking your music on songs, albums, artists, playlists, Genius mixes, genres, composers, and more. You can even find icons for Photos and Settings.
3. If you favor entry to your music from the artist or if you’re significantly keen on mixing Genius, it’s potential to rearrange the icons on your own home display screen in order that issues are organized precisely as you need.
4 iPod nano nonetheless has Shake to Shuffle – which takes you to 1 other track in your music library. If you maintain it whereas jogging or coaching, you most likely need to disable this feature …
5. If you chop the nano in your sleeve or waist, you possibly can rotate the display screen in order that it turns accurately while you take a look at it.
6. Want to create a new playlist. There are 2 methods. You can faucet Genius and let your iPod find different songs in your iPod nano that go collectively. Or you can also make your individual.
7. Creating your individual On The Go playlist is a bit totally different than earlier than. We truly had to ask 2 totally different Apple workers to present us how and neither knew! Go to Playlists> Add.
8. Then determine whether or not you need to add tracks that you just find by artist, or by track identify or Genre. There are more decisions.
9. Tap the numbers that you really want to add from the listing. Now you’ve gotten your playlist.
10. Your iPod nano additionally acts as an FM radio and shows you particulars about the track being performed and the program you might be listening to. A extremely nice feature is Live Pause. You can cease stay radio. Tap as soon as and you too can pause what you might be listening to, after which faucet once more to proceed the place you left off. You may rewind or quick ahead 15 minutes to catch up with the place the stay broadcast is.