The UFC, 246 The McGregor united states. Cowboy, it marks the first time that Conor McGregor is stepping into the Octagon since the end of 2018. The fight will happen at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 18 at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT. Read on to learn how to fight on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
How to watch the UFC, 246 McGregor, usa. A Cowboy on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV
The UFC fights are APP, through ESPN you must be an ESPN+ subscription. For new customers, however, there is a deal to get both for a year, ESPN+, and have access to the UFC, 246 McGregor, usa. A Cowboy, on a 25% off ($85, reg. $115). If you already have an ESPN+ subscriber the fight will cost $65.
For his big return to the fight, McGregor said that he was “focused on creating more magic moments in the Octagon.” Read more to return to the UFC and his new look here.
The other UFC, the 246 combat Holm, usa. Pennington, Oleinik, usa. Green, and many more. At the beginning of the preliminary rounds begin at 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT, the main event is McGregor vs. Cowboy, set for 10 a.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
How to watch the UFC, 246 McGregor, usa. A Cowboy on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
If you do not have a JOINING+ a client:
- Buy it, and have access to The UFC, 246, and a year from ESPN, with a 25% discount (you can create a handicap accessible+ account as part of the process
- In order to look at the UFC, 246, head over to the ESPN app on your Apple device
- Choose your handicap accessible-tab
- Then wipe it down a bit to find it The UFC, 246
You can also buy The UFC, of which 246 are on a Mac or PC computer in here and a note to any supported device, including the web.
If you already have an ESPN+ subscriber:
- Buy access to the fight for $65
- In order to watch the fights, you can open the ESPN app on your Apple Device
- Go to the ESPN-tab
- Swipe down to the bottom and look for The UFC, 246