Do you want to know how To Screenshot YouTube Video on your PC, Mac, Android, or iPhone? We’ll show you how to do that in a few different ways. There are many times when taking screenshots of YouTube videos is a good idea. For example, you may want to save the best part of a popular video to share on social media, save a beautiful scene to use as your computer’s wallpaper, save complicated instructions and diagrams in image format to view offline, and so on. If you want to know more information about this Visit Official YouTube Support site.
On YouTube, everyone loves to watch videos. There are videos made by hundreds of thousands of people about every subject you can think of. You might want to take a picture of a scene from a video, not a video. If that’s the case, you can grab one or two frames from a video to use in a work presentation, a document, or just for fun. Taking a screen shot is the best ways how To Screenshot YouTube Video.
How to Get a Screenshot from a YouTube Video on Print Screen
The first way to take pictures from YouTube videos is to use Print Screen, which is usually called PrtSc on the keyboard. This is how to Capture Youtube Video Screen:
- Play the video from YouTube.
- Press the PrtSc key when you want to take a screen shot on YouTube.
- Then it will take a picture of the whole screen, so you should play the YouTube video in full-screen mode.
- Then open Word and use Ctrl+V to paste it.
- You can save the screenshot on your computer by right-clicking on it and choosing “Save as picture.”
How to Get a Screenshot from a YouTube Video on YouTube Screenshot Generator
- Go to YouTubeScreenshot.com and type in the video’s URL. Then click the button that says Show screenshots.
- Scroll down the page to the YouTube video and play it. Then, move the slider bar to where you want to take a screenshot and click on Take Screenshot. To save the YouTube screenshot, right-click on it and choose “Save image as…” from the menu that comes up.
- If you want to save the thumbnail from YouTube, scroll down the page and right-click on it.
How to Get a Screenshot from a YouTube Video on YouTube Screenshot Extension
- Start the Google Chrome browser, then download and install Screenshot YouTube.
- Open YouTube and sign in to your account.
- Find the video on YouTube that you want to take a screenshot of.
- When you click on this video to play it, the Screenshot button will appear in the lower right corner of the video. Tap this button when you’re ready to take a picture of the current scene.
- By default, the box next to the folder is checked. You need to go to This PC > Downloads to find the YouTube screen shot. The screenshot you just took will show up next.
How to Get a Screenshot from a YouTube Video on Power Button + Volume Button
- Start the YouTube app and find a video you want to watch.
- If you have an Android, hold down the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time.
- Press the Side button and the Home button at the same time on an iPhone.
- Then let go of both buttons quickly.
Best Tools for Screenshot YouTube Videos Online
The Foxified extension is a video downloader for YouTube, but it does a lot more than just download videos. Foxified works with more than 9 browsers, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and other browsers that are based on chromium. When you install this extension, you will see a bar with extra features under YouTube videos. Since this is also a YouTube screenshot extension, you can quickly grab a high-quality screenshot from a YouTube video with a resolution of up to 8K. To take a screenshot of a YouTube video, pause it at the part you want to save and click the camera icon or button. This will save the exact frame you see.
This website helps you take screenshots from YouTube videos. Please copy the URL for this YouTube video, paste it here, and then click the “Show screenshots” button. When you click the button, the whole video plays. Now, move the slider to where you want the screenshot to be and click the “Take Screenshot” button again.
The other best thing is that it gives you a high-quality video Screenshot in 1280 x 720 px, which you can resize to fit your needs. Once you have the perfect screenshot, you can save it to your desktop. It also gives you a thumbnail of the video. You can also use the same website to download a YouTube thumbnail or use YouTube thumbnail grabber to get the thumbnail.
Swipe down from the top of your Android screen to open the Quick Settings panel. Find the icon that looks like a camera and tap on it. Step 2: If you don’t see the Screen Recorder icon, tap the Edit button and add it to your Quick Settings panel.
Fair use is the same for movie screenshots and other kinds of intellectual property. There’s a good chance that your screenshot is legal if it changes the original work or shows a small part of the original work but doesn’t replace the original.