This article will show you how to See Lyrics in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Siri, everyone’s favorite digital friend, can help you remember songs and enjoy music more by getting song words for you. Siri doesn’t care if you want to do impromptu iPhone Karaoke, figure out what an artist is saying, add words to a song that is missing them, or just find out what the lyrics to a song are.
First, you have to start playing a song from Apple Music or your own library. Once a song is playing, tap on the song’s logo just above the Apple Music menu bar at the bottom to see the full song interface. It’s great to be able to see the words to the songs you’re listening to. You might just want to know what a song is about, or you might want to be able to sing along like you’re at a singing bar. If you want to know more information about this visit official Apple support site.
Ways to See Lyrics in Apple Music
View Lyrics in the Apple Music iPhone App
It’s easy to see the words on your iPhone while you listen to music. What should you do?
- Tap Music.
- Find a song by tapping Browse, Search or finding something in your playlists.
- Tap the song to play it and view lyrics in the same place.
- Lyrics will now play in time with the song. Tap on a line to move to that part of the song.
See Song Info on Apple Music
You can find out more about a song while looking at its words, such as the name of its album, whether it has lossless quality, and so on. Here are the places to look.
- Tap Music.
- Find the song you wish to learn more about.
- Play the song.
- Swipe up from where the song is listed within Music.
- The album name is listed under the song title, and above the playback line.
- It’s also possible to view what quality the song is and whether it offers lossless quality by looking for the description under the playback line.
View Full Lyrics on a Song On Apple Music
If you want to see all the words at once, you can also do that through the Apple Music app. Here is what to look for and how to find it.
- Tap Music.
- Find the song you wish to read the lyrics of.
- Tap the three horizontal dots next to the song name.
- Tap View Full Lyrics.
Liner notes are now found in the titles of songs on Apple Music or Spotify. They are less like real liner notes and more like a summary of what the record is about.
Activate special effects: Click Window and then Visualizer. Choose Window > Visualizer Settings > to change the visualizer’s settings. For example, you can choose Window > Visualizer Settings > Play Videos to show or hide music videos.
Liner notes are pieces of paper that come with record sets and CDs. You can also find them in the boxes for cassette tapes. They could include information about the recording, the song’s lyrics, a message to fans, a picture, or anything else the artist wants to share.