This post will show you how to fix Ucrtbase.dll was not found Error’ issue on a Windows PC. If this DLL file is removed from your system or gets damaged, it could stop some programs or apps that use it from running. Application for ogitech Screen Share. Most of these problems can be fixed by hand by replacing the DLL file with a new one. Also, if your ucrtbase.dll error was caused by a malware infection that you got rid of, we suggest running a registry scan to get rid of any invalid file path references that the malware made.
Some types of System Files use the DLL format, which is also known as the Dynamic Link Library format. In the table below, you can find a list of the ucrtbase.dll files that you can download for most versions of Windows. Rare or very old versions of ucrtbase.dll might not be in our current file directory, but you can request a version by clicking “Request” next to the version you want.
If you can’t find the version of your file in our database, you can also contact Logitech directly for help. Are you getting a “ucrtbase.dll was not found” or “‘Ucrtbase.dll is missing’ Error” error on your Windows PC when you try to run certain apps or games? If so, this guide will help you fix Ucrtbase.dll was not found Error issue for sure. This article shows how to fix the “ucrtbase.dll is missing” error on a Windows computer. If you want to know more information about this Visit Official Microsoft Support site.
Restore the PC to restore point
- Type “System Restore” into the “Search” box and hit “Enter.”
- Look for System Restore and click on it.
- Please type in the password for the administrator.
- Follow the steps in the Wizard to pick a good point to restore to.
- Bring your computer back to that image.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Security and Updates.
- Find an update for Windows.
- Click the Updates button.
- Click Install Updates if there are updates you can download.
- When the update is done, restart your computer.
Uninstall the faulty application
- Type “Uninstall” and press the ENTER key.
- Find Add or Remove Programs in the list of search results and click on it.
- Find the program’s name in the list and click “Uninstall.”
- Follow the instructions to uninstall.
- Press the Windows key and type “Device Manager” in the search bar.
- Select Device Manager by clicking on it.
- Find the section and make it bigger.
- Select Update Driver Software when you right-click on the name of the driver.
- Choose the option to look for updated driver software automatically.
- The system should look for available drivers on its own.
- The last thing to do is to restart Windows.
Run SFC scan
- Type cmd into the Windows search box.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
- Paste the command sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- Just wait until the scan is done.
What is the Ucrtbase.dll file?
Ucrtbase.dll is a system file that is kept in the C:WindowsSystem32 or C:WindowsSysWOW64 folder. It is a 1.08 MB file that is a Microsoft C Runtime Library file. Some games or programs can’t work without this Dynamic Link Library file. If users don’t have it, they may get an error message depending on the program they try to run. If you’re having this problem, this post will show you how to fix it. DLLs, which stand for “Dynamic-Link Libraries,” are shared libraries that Microsoft Windows uses. DLL files are just as important as files with an EXE extension, and you can’t use DLL archives without tools that end in.exe.