This guide is about How to Make Quick Note on iPhone or iPad. So read this free guide, How to Make Quick Note on iPhone or iPad. If you have query related to same article you may contact us.
How to Make Quick Note on iPhone or iPad – Guide
You’re definitely familiar with the Notes app if you have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Apple’s digital note-taking software is wonderful for keeping lists, jotting down quick ideas, sketching and creating long drafts, and it can be a very powerful tool because, as long as it’s linked to iCloud, everything in your Notes app syncs across all your devices. No need to share via email or AirDrop. If you write in Note on your iPhone, it will automatically appear on your iPad and Mac.
You can use Notes to jot down a quick thought, create checklists, sketch ideas, and more. You can also sync your notes across all your devices using iCloud.
How to make notes:
- Launch the Notes app from the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Create New Note button button in the lower right corner.
- Tap anywhere inside the note to bring up up the keyboard and start typing.
- Tap on Done button in the upper right corner to save your note and exit edit mode.
- Tap the new note button from within an existing note to quickly start another one.
I hope you like the guide How to Make Quick Note on iPhone or iPad. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.