How to Make Photo Collage On Any Device: Collages are made by putting together several photos into one picture. You might want to share more than one photo at the same time, but you don’t know how.
It is important to our lives, whether we use it for social media or to give a presentation at a meeting. So, today we’re going to show you how to make a photo collage on your iPhone or Android using Fotor’s online collage maker and Powerpoint. We hope that this post helps you.
How to Make Photo Collage
- Download Photo Grid for Android.
- Open the app and choose the style of collage you want to make (Multi is pretty cool).
- Pick the location of the pictures you want to use for the collage.
- Tap on individual photos to select them and then click Create. If you make a mistake, the photo or photos can be removed at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the left and right arrows at the bottom of the screen to change the order of the pictures in the collage
- For some reason, the app starts you with a frilly pink border for collages. Luckily, this can be changed by sliding your finger left and right across the images.
- Now you can Save the collage to your SD card, or Share it via one of the apps on your phone. (There’s also an Edit button in case you need to swap out a pic or two.)
- Start the Google Photos app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Library.
- At the top of the screen, tap Utilities.
- In the Create New section, tap Collage.
- Select 2-9 photos from your camera roll and then tap Create.
- Start the Canva app.
- In the search box at the top of the screen, type “collage” and tap Search.
- In the search results, tap the entry for Photo Collage that has a collage icon to its left.
- Scroll through the collage results and tap one that you like.
- When the collage appears on screen, tap one of the photos in the template and then tap Replace. Choose a photo from your camera roll to insert it in the collage. Repeat that for all the other photos in the collage.
- You can use the tools at the bottom of the screen to continue to customize the collage — change the background color, add or edit text, and so on.
- Click the New collage option
- Choose a page size for the collage on the drop-down menu.
- Select a landscape or portrait option just beside the Page size drop-down menu
- Choose a theme layout option.
- Click OK to bring up the editor window.
- Press the Add photo button on the Images tab.
- Then open a folder that includes photos for the collage within the Select images window. Hold the Ctrl key to select multiple images for the collage, and click the Open button.
- Install and launch FotoJet Collage Maker Lite.
- Select the template/layout that fits your needs. Choose “Photo Grid,” “Classic,” a creative collage, or something under the “Misc.” category.
- Now that you have the template established, choose your design.
- Use the “Back” button in the top-right section anytime to revert the last menu step, such as adding the template or creating the layout. This button is not the back button for all actions, which is a the bottom.
- Once you have your template and layout established, click on the “Photo” icon to add images to the collage.
- Choose the “Monitor” tab to browse your Mac for images or move to the next step for
- Click on the “Globe” tab to browse Pixabay online for free images.
- Click and drag the desired image onto the template and over the shape where you want to place it, then release the mouse button. To fit the shape, wait for the gray background to appear, then release the mouse button.
- When you have the layout set to your preferences, you can add text, stickers, and patterned backgrounds to the collage. The options here are only limited by your creativity.
Can I make collage on iPhone?
You can make a photo collage on your iPhone with a third-party app, but you can also use the photos on your phone and Apple’s Shortcuts feature. To make a photo collage on an iPhone, get Shortcuts from the App Store if you don’t already have it on your iPhone.
Does Windows have a collage maker?
Collagerator is free software that comes with Windows 11 that makes it easy to put together picture collages. It has layout options like “Photo drop,” “Black border,” “Mosaic,” “No turns,” and “Photo drop on black,” as well as a wide range of “page presets” for making photo collages.