If you’re one of Pinterest’s many users, 80% of whom access the service via a mobile device, you might be interested in getting a ‘Pin it’ button onto your iOS 8 device’s built-in sharing options. It’s easy to do, but you do have to actively set it up yourself, even if you’ve already downloaded the Pinterest app. Today we are here with a trick How to add the Pinterest button to your iOS sharing options.
Yes, this is possible in a simple way that I’ve discussed in this article How to add the Pinterest button to your iOS sharing options by just following the below steps.
- Step 1. If you’ve downloaded the Pinterest app for iOS, you already have the tools for great mobile pinning — you just have to activate them.
- Step 2. To do this, go to Safari, Chrome, or the Google app (whichever is your browser of choice) and click the “Share” button. On the icon bar that comes up, swipe left until you see a “More” button and tap it.
- Step 3. Now, on the new list that appears, toggle the Pinterest option to “On,” so it shows as a green dot.
- Step 4. If you’d like to move the ‘Pin it’ button up to the top of your share list selection, so you don’t have to swipe to see it, you can tap, hold it and drag it distance along.
- Step 5. From now on, the ‘Pin it’ button will show up in all your “Share” options, so you can pin directly to whichever Pinterest board you’d like while on the go.
So above is all about How to add the Pinterest button to your iOS sharing options. With these steps, you can easily add the Pinterest button to your iOS sharing options.