You should read this guide on how to beat Master Kohga round 3 in Tears of the Kingdom. It’s the Yiga Clan, and Master Kohga is in charge. In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, players can start a side quest by defeating Master Kohga of the Yiga Clan in the Depths’ Great Abandoned Central Mine. Fans must find and fight Master Kohga in three more places, all of which are in the Depths, to finish this quest.
This guide is here to help people get to those places and finish the Master Kohga of the Yiga Clan side quest in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you think back, the last time we saw the leader of the Yiga Clan, he was falling into a big hole. Even though it wasn’t Link’s fault, Master Kohga wants to get even with him. But we’re not going to give in to him, not now and not ever! So, if you’re ready to beat Master Kohga once more, it’s time to do the Yiga Clan some good. here are the steps how to beat Master Kohga round 3 in Tears of the Kingdom.
How to beat Master Kohga round 3 in Tears of the Kingdom
- Third battle in Yiga Clan leader tries to beat you by swimming.
- Kohga’s newest vehicle to boat powered by fans, two Yiga archers, and front spikes.
- Fight challenge is Yiga archers and watery terrain.
- Quickly assemble your own boat on nearby dock.
- Get close to Master Kohga, dodge arrows, and take a well-aimed shot.
- To win, get close to Kohga; hitting from afar won’t work.
- Use Keese Eyes for accurate shots.
- Optionally, shoot Yiga archers, but not too often.
- Kohga’s boat gets a blue shield, wait for him to start a long-range attack to shoot again.
Common mistakes to avoid when fighting Master Kohga
- Ignoring the Rolling Boulder: Don’t ignore the attack of the rolling boulder. Watch it and make sure it doesn’t hit you, because it can do a lot of damage.
- Using only melee attacks: Don’t only use attacks that are close to you. Master Kohga has a number of long-range attacks, so use a mix of close-range and long-range attacks to do the most damage.
- Not Dodging the Falling Boulders: Don’t stand still when Master Kohga calls down boulders. If you don’t want to get hit by them, you should dodge or move around.
- Being Too Predictable: Don’t repeat the same moves or attacks over and over, because Master Kohga can learn from what you do. Change up what you do so he doesn’t know what to do.
- Healing Items: When your health is low, don’t forget to use healing items. During the battle, it’s important to stay alive, so have healing items ready.
- Not Using the Environment: Look for ways to take advantage of the environment. There might be things or structures that you can use to hurt Master Kohga.
Best weapons and armor for fighting Master Kohga
- Ancient Battle Axe++: This powerful weapon deals significant damage to Master Kohga. You can obtain it by defeating Guardian Stalkers or purchasing it from certain NPCs.
- Ancient Bow: Use this for long-range attacks to hit Kohga’s eye when he’s vulnerable. It’s effective against him and other bosses in the game.
- Bomb Arrows: Stock up on Bomb Arrows as they can deal heavy damage to Kohga when you hit his eye during specific phases.
- Spear: Having a spear with good durability can be useful for close combat. It allows you to strike him quickly during his vulnerable moments.
- Ancient Armor Set: The Ancient Armor Set provides a significant boost to attack power when upgraded and worn as a full set. It also reduces damage taken from Guardians and other ancient enemies.
- Barbarian Armor Set: The Barbarian Armor Set enhances your attack power when worn as a full set. This boost in attack strength can help you defeat Master Kohga more quickly.
- Climbing Set: The Climbing Set isn’t for combat, but it can help you climb the arena to reach higher vantage points for ranged attacks during the battle.
- Guardian Resistance: Consider using armor with Guardian Resistance to reduce damage from some of Master Kohga’s attacks.
About Master Kohga Tears of the Kingdom
Master Kohga comes back as a major boss in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, which is a big surprise. He is the leader of the Yiga Clan and looks like he did in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. He gives players a unique and tough challenge. For players to meet Master Kohga, they have to go through a long chain of quests that involves the Yiga Clan. There are different places in Hyrule where you can do these quests. The twist in this game is that most of the Yiga Clan and Master Kohga quests are unlocked in the Depths, an area that can be reached early on in Tears of the Kingdom.
|Name||The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom|
|Release date||May 12, 2023|
|||Check Price for Nintendo Switch|
Master Kohga is met for the first time during the main quest “A Mystery in the Dungeons.” When players finish this quest, they will reach the Great Abandoned Central Mine in the Depths. This is where the first step of the Yiga Clan side quest begins. Players will meet Master Kohga for the first time in the Great Abandoned Central Mine. As the boss tries to hit the player with his slow-moving car, the player has to deal with it. To beat him, players have to get on the vehicle and attack him directly from there.
After you stop Master Kohga twice in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, he will say that he wants to steal more crystallized charges for his master plan at the Abandoned Lanayru Mine. You can get to this place in the Depths right under Zora’s Domain on the surface, long before you meet Kohga for the third time. But once he gets there as part of his long questline, you can find him trying and failing again to use one of the Steward Constructs for bad things. After you talk to Kohga, he will challenge you to another battle. This guide will explain how to win that battle.
Questions and Answers
You’ll have to go through a long chain of quests to fight him (again), just like you would with any other major boss in the game. Like in the last game, the Yiga clan quests that lead to the final boss fight with Master Kohga are spread out over many different parts of Hyrule.
Kohga and his thugs will throw arrows and the occasional boulder at you during this fight. This is easy to do if you stand on the dock where the fight starts and shoot Keese eyeball arrows at the boat to hurt Kohga.
Random facts. If you don’t get a picture of Kohga before you defeat him in Breath of the Wild, you’ll have to buy one from Symin after you defeat Dark Beast Ganon as part of the Elite Enemy Pictures to finish the Hyrule Compendium.
The Hylian Royal Family didn’t want the Sheikah to work on technologies that could be dangerous, so they split off and became the Yiga. Where is all the technology they could theoretically make on their own now that they are no longer together?