Dave the Diver: How to get Giant Trevally Fin: Dave the Diver is one of those games that will get a lot of attention and be talked about for a long time. Players flocked to this game very quickly. In its first 10 days, the game sold 1 million copies, which is a big deal when you think about all the games that came out in 2023. If you’ve been diving into Dave the Diver’s oceanic world, you’ve probably heard about the Giant Trevally Fin.
This unique item is needed to improve your weapons and can give your arsenal a big boost, making your underwater adventures even more exciting. This guide will tell you how to make it easier to get the Dave the Diver Giant Trevally Fin. Many players like the loop of diving into the water and finding fish to serve at the sushi restaurant you run at night. In Dave the Diver, you can make sushi with many different kinds of fish. The Giant Trevally is one of them. Here, we’ll talk about Dave the Diver: How to get Giant Trevally Fin
What is the Giant Trevally Fin?
In Dave the Diver, beating the Giant Trevally fish is the only way to get the Giant Trevally Fin, which is a valuable item. It is one of the rarest things to find in the game, and it drops less often than other things. The Giant Trevally Fin can be used to improve weapons and gear at Duff’s weapon shop. This makes the player’s fishing gear better.
|Name||Dave the Diver|
|Genre||Casual, singleplayer adventure RPG|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||March 10, 2023|
To get the Giant Trevally Fin, players must find and fight the Giant Trevally fish in the depths of the Blue Hole, usually near the sunken delivery ship. Even though the Giant Trevally doesn’t attack and moves slowly, it has a lot of health, which makes it a tough opponent. Players can beat it with any weapon, but an upgraded harpoon or other better gear can speed up the process.
How To Find The Giant Trevally Fin In Dave The Diver
- The Giant Trevally fish is the only place to get the hard-to-find Giant Trevally Fin.
- These fish can be found between 50 and 130 meters deep in the Blue Hole.
- Finding a Giant Trevally isn’t too hard, but getting the coveted Giant Trevally Fin can be hard because it doesn’t drop as often.
- Players should know that the Giant Trevally is not dangerous and won’t attack if they see it.
- The fish moves slowly, making it easy for players to catch up.
- The Giant Trevally can be killed with any weapon, but it has a lot of health, so it may take longer if the player is only using the starting Harpoon.
- After killing a Giant Trevally, players have a chance to get two materials: Giant Trevally Meat and Giant Trevally Fin.
- But the Fin does not always fall, so it depends on luck.
- It’s important to be persistent, and players may need to hunt and kill more than one Giant Trevally before they get the Fin.
How to Get Giant Trevally Fin in Dave the Diver
- Upgrade Diving Gear: Before you try to find the Giant Trevally, make sure your air tank and diving suit are at least level 2. This will let you get to the depths where the Giant Trevally lives, making it more likely that you will meet it.
- Find the Giant Trevally: The Giant Trevally fish lives in the middle depths of the Blue Hole, between 50 and 130 meters deep. Keep in mind that the fish doesn’t always spawn, so you’ll have to look for it when you go diving.
- Engage the Giant Trevally and kill it: Once you’ve found the Giant Trevally, use any weapon you have to attack and kill it. Even though any weapon can be used, the process will go faster if you have a better harpoon or stronger gear. Don’t forget that the Giant Trevally has a lot of health, so it might take more than one shot to kill it.
- Get the Giant Trevally Fin: If you beat the Giant Trevally, you may be able to get the Giant Trevally Fin. But you can’t be sure that the Fin will drop, so you may have to do the process more than once until you get it. The most important thing is to keep going, so keep diving into the Blue Hole and fighting the Giant Trevally until you get the Fin you want.
Importance of Finding the Giant Trevally Fin
- Game Progress: Getting the Giant Trevally Fin could be a major turning point or goal in the story of the game. Players might need to get it to move forward in the game, open up new areas, or get to other content.
- Reward and Upgrades: The Fin could be used in the game as a valuable resource or currency. Players could use it to buy or upgrade equipment, weapons, or other game assets, which would improve the abilities of their characters.
- Achievements and Challenges: Many games have achievements or challenges that involve collecting rare or unique items like the Giant Trevally Fin. Getting through these challenges can make you feel good about yourself and give you the chance to get special rewards or recognition in the game.
- Narrative Significance: The Fin may play a part in the game’s story, quests, or narrative. Finding it could be important for figuring out the game’s story or reaching certain goals for your character.
- Competitive Advantage: Having the Giant Trevally Fin could give you an advantage in multiplayer or competitive parts of the game. It could give the player new skills, boost their stats, or make them stronger in player-versus-player (PvP) fights.
Dave the Diver has a lot of fish, but the Giant Trevally can be hard to find. The only way to get a Giant Trevally Fin, which is needed to improve your weapons, is to catch a Giant Trevally. Even though Giant Trevally don’t always show up and don’t always drop Giant Trevally Fins, this guide will help you find them and get them in Dave the Diver.
Questions and Answers
Sudan in the Red Sea, Oman, the Maldives, Seychelles (Farquhar Atoll), Madagascar, India, Sri Lanka, and New South Wales in Australia are some of the best places to fish for Giant Trevally.
In Dave the Diver, players have to catch three-star fish without hurting them in order to get the best ones. Using a Net Gun or a weapon that makes fish sleepy is the easiest way to do this. This makes the fish easy to catch. Sharks and other big fish, on the other hand, can’t be caught this way because of their size.
Trolling with bait (mullet, herring, garfish, anchovies, cut/strip bait, sauri, or squid) or lures (jet head, feathers, jigs, or spoons) is a good way to catch this fish. Many anglers say it’s most fun to catch Giant Trevally with topwater lures.