Having issues with a HomePod? We’ve had a number of, and we’ll share it with the fixes that now we have found, that once we are within the troubleshooting part beneath. If you might be having issues with yoru HomePod, that has not but been handled, then share them within the feedback part beneath.
What do you do when you’ve the iPhone you not give you the chance to see the HomePod
During our preliminary set-up, we had a whole lot of issues with our iPhone, and the HomePod do not play good collectively. Finally, we come to the conclusion that it was a firewall difficulty on the workplace. Here are just some of the steps that we have tried it earlier than, and we have been in a position to get the 2 gadgets speaking to 1 another.
- Pull the plug on the HomePod after which plug it again in.
- Turn off your iPhone (or iPad) and switch it on once more.
- If the set-up wizard nonetheless hasn’t appeared, open, Home, app, in your iPhone.
- Press the ” + ” image within the higher right-hand nook of the Home app, after which click on Add Accessory.
- Now, you’ve to maintain the iPhone shut to the HomePod.
- If you continue to do not just like the look of the HomePod, be sure that the Wi-fi community to which you might be linked, you shouldn’t have a Firewall.
- If every part goes proper, this may clear up your downside, and you can be able to proceed with setting up your HomePod. If you’ve any issues, remark beneath.
How to change the Wi-fi community in your HomePod on
What you possibly can’t do this, it’s the HomePod is the set up and alter the Wi-fi community for particulars.
The HomePod will probably be robotically adjusted to be on the identical Wi-fi community as your ipad, iPhone, or iPad.
If you need to change the Wi-fi community in your HomePod are you able to do that in your iPhone. Open Settings – > wi-fi and choose the community.
What to do if the HomePod doesn’t seem as an AirPlay supply
If you don’t see the HomePod, reminiscent of a tool that will probably be out there when utilizing AirPlay to run by these checks:
- Make positive that Bluetooth is turned on in your iPhone.
- Make positive that the Wi-fi is enabled in your iPhone. Please be sure that your wi-fi community is protected by a Firewall, which may have an effect on the flexibility to use AirPlay.
- If that does not work, you possibly can strive out the gadget and switch it on once more.
- It could also be that you don’t end the set-up and process have been bypassed within the Settings, within the Assignment step, through which case, once more, the HomePod, as proven beneath, after which undergo the steps for setting it up once more.
- Read on to learn more about how to get the music to play on the HomePod, with no subscription to Apple’s Music right here.
How to reset the HomePod
We’ll deal with that right here: How to reset the HomePod.