Lead Generation is a crucial digital marketing strategy that is often overlooked by both large companies and businesses. business startups. How to Build Online Effective Lead Generation Marketing – strategies and techniques for your business and blog or site.
It identifies people or potential customers who may be interested in what your company offers.
So, if you are looking to increase sales on your e-commerce site, you should focus on generating leads.
It is important to note that for a customer to become a customer, he must follow the process or purchase a funnel.
The purchase of a product or service goes through every step: attention, interest, desire, and action. Managers become aware of a problem, consider their options and take action.
As for a funnel, you can start with a wide selection of tracks on top, but only a fraction will come out down.
In addition, the more visitors you can convert to leads, the more sales lead you can earn, the more chances you have to win new customers.
The right lead generation funnel is the one that fits your business and your goals. One of the strategies to include for generating leads is a blog.
Blogs will not only increase your digital presence but also your prospects. However, this is only possible if you create a momentum with the public likely to buy.
How to Build Online Effective Lead Generation Marketing Idea:
Here are some steps and tips you can use to create a lead generation funnel:
Lead generation funnel: make the blog an extension of the site
Your blog and your website must be linked visually and technically.
You can reproduce the navigation and design of your main site and use the blog subdomain from the main domain, such as blog.website.com, instead of placing it on a separate domain.back to menu ↑
Get targeted, organic traffic with relevant content
It’s not enough to create and promote blog posts that will drive traffic to your site. The content must be relevant enough to acquire targeted organic traffic over time.
In addition to doing extensive research on the subject of your ticket, research keywords to find out what words people use to find the items they need.
- Google Keyword Planner: View the keywords associated with the subject of the ticket, as well as their estimated monthly search volume and their level of competition among advertisers.
- Google Trends: Allows you to check the relative popularity of keywords both locally and internationally.
- Google Search: Allows you to see how well the title tags match the keywords and the relevance of the content to the search terms.
- Google Suggest: The suggestion box that appears when you start typing on the Google search bar allows you to see the different “long tail” extensions of the main keywords.
- Checking the SEO of your competitors: With “View Source”, you can see the HTML code of the pages of your competitors. HTML tags include title tags, h1 and h2 tags, and meta tags, which contain all of their target keywords (and possibly your keywords).
Simplify the design of the blog
The first step in simplifying your blog design is to write down your goals and identify the content and design elements needed to reach them.
For example, prominent navigation buttons can immediately inspire confidence in prospects.back to menu ↑
Make blog posts easy to consume
When you make the content easy to read, you also increase the reading rate and the time of your audience.
An easy-to-read message is not necessarily short or not too long. It should just be hard-hitting, but concise.
In addition, do not bury important information in the message and start with a declarative sentence to define the main subject.
The optimization of the blog article can be carried out with these tips:
- Sans serif fonts with sizes between 14 and 16 px are the easiest to read.
- Use a catchy title
- “I” and “you” give it a personal and engaging touch
- Use the table of contents with hyperlinks on the page if the publication is long
- Use short paragraphs, bullets, and section headers to segment ideas and make it easy to navigate and analyze
- Put quotes, statistics, questions and anecdotes in italics and bold keywords and critical concepts
- Use photos sparingly or to demonstrate something specific because too many people can be distracting
Regular updates do not mean every day rather a sustainable schedule. You can create an editorial calendar to schedule your publication schedule or have a publisher to help you track the normal content.
When you show up regularly, it only means that you care about the readers you have acquired via the blog.
Do not forget to encourage commitment by responding to their comments.back to menu ↑
Take advantage of videos and webinars
According to several studies and surveys, more than half of online shoppers who uses mobile app and browsers find the visual information more influential in their actions.
In addition, videos on landing pages can increase conversions 80%, and that videos appear on the first SERP 50 times more than regular web content.
Video content is particularly useful for attracting public attention, but webinars are another form of video.
It can increase the brand value of your blog and increase subscriptions.back to menu ↑
Include a clear call for action
You need to convert readers to leads, so it’s imperative to add a CTA that will tell them what they should do after consuming the content.
Whether you want them to subscribe to your newsletter, complete a satisfaction survey, request a listing or upload your content, the CTA must be added at the end of each article.
Keep in mind the following tips when integrating your CTA.
- Make sure the button is responsive and loads correctly on all devices
- Use words that appeal to the emotions and urgency of readers or use verbs
- Use the main CTA areas: “leaderboard” or top of your blog, the sidebar on either side of the post and the space immediately after blog post
Compile Similar Blog Resources into Landing Pages
Grouping publications with similar tags in landing pages can have a long-term effect with residual e-mail termination options. This can also help readers stay on your blog.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Find 3-5 posts on a tag
- Create a simple landing page
- View the page in the sidebar of the blog
Automated answers are a simple and effective way of permission marketing based entirely on the opt-in. This allows you to engage and nurture potential prospects.
Autoresponder will also allow you to follow up with your audience and ask yourself how you can help them.back to menu ↑
Add social media buttons
The addition of social media icons allowing you to post messages is a simple way to promote your content, assuming you have been active for some time and that you have engaged with your audience.
The more you visit the blog, the more chances you have to generate leads.back to menu ↑
A blog helps you communicate with your potential and existing customers in real time and in an accessible way.
While this is a way to promote promotion and participation, you should also promote blogs to enable your business to grow.
These tips are adjustments that can be made in increments, but they would make a huge difference in your lead generation rate over time.