In this article we will show you how To Replace Siri With ChatGPT on iPhone and iPad. AI is taking over the world, and now you can use a simple trick to replace Siri with ChatGPT. ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that was made by OpenAI. As the software gets easier to use, it has become more common in 2023.
Microsoft has put a lot of money into AI software, and they just recently added ChatGPT to the Bing search engine. When you want to use ChatGPT, you can always go to its website on Safari. If you want to know more information about this Visit Official Apple Support site. But setting up a Siri route that works with the AI is a better way to do it.
And instead of trying to make your own link, you can download and install one that someone else has already made. No matter how you feel about AI, there’s no doubt that, based on how it’s used, it can be very helpful. But if there’s one thing that’s for sure, it’s that Siri is embarrassing compared to other digital helpers, like ChatGPT. Here we are mentioned below are the ways how To Replace Siri With ChatGPT on iPhone and iPad.
How To Replace Siri With ChatGPT Through GitHub
- Go to https://platform.openai.com on your iPhone web browser, then either create an account or login to an existing one you already made.
- Choose the three lines in the upper-right (AKA the hamburger menu) and select your account at the bottom.
- Select “View API keys.“
- Click on “Create new secret key.” And create it.
- Copy the API key you just made.
- Make sure your web browser app is updated. Visit https://github.com/Yue-Yang/ChatGPT-Siri on your iPhone’s browser.
- Scroll down to select “ChatGPT Siri 1.2.4.” This will bring you directly to the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Click on “Set up Shortcut.“
- Paste in the API key.
- In Shortcuts, hold down on the “ChatGPT 1.2.4 Shortcut.“
- Rename it to anything you choose—maybe ChatGPT, Siri Pro or Chatbot. For this demonstration, I renamed the Shortcut to “French Fry.”
- Try it out by telling your iPhone, “Hey Siri, ” So if you named the Shortcut “ChatGPT,” then say, “Hey Siri, ChatGPT.“
How To Replace Siri With ChatGPT Through OpenAI
We need to get an OpenAI API key first. This is pretty easy how To Replace Siri With ChatGPT on iPad, and you can do it by taking these steps:
- Head to https://platform.openai.com on your iPhone. You should be able to use the preferred web browser of your choice, including Safari and Chrome, so long as it’s up to date.’
- Tap “Try ChatGPT.” If that option doesn’t populate for you, skip to Step 3.
- Click the “Login” button and enter your username and password. If you don’t have one already, create an account.
- Tap “Continue.”
- Click on “Next,” then “Done.”
- To access ChatGPT, just visit the website on your mobile web browser.
What is ChatGPT?
Since it came out in late 2022, ChatGPT has taken the world by storm, and it’s easy to see why. The new chatbot AI can do a surprising number of things, like hold a talk or write a whole term paper. Also, ChatGPT can do a lot of things you didn’t know it could, like make a brand image, write music, and more.
ChatGPT is an AI-powered tool for natural language processing that lets you talk to the robot like a real person and do a lot more. The language model can help you write emails, articles, and even code. It can also answer questions. “ChatGPT is so good it’s scary. Elon Musk, who was one of the founders of OpenAI before leaving, said, “We are not far from dangerously strong AI.”
The head of OpenAI, Sam Altman, said on Twitter that more than a million people had used ChatGPT in the first five days after it was released. Swiss bank UBS has found that ChatGPT is the app that has grown the fastest of all time. According to the research, ChatGPT had 100 million active users in January, just two months after it was first released. TikTok, on the other hand, reached 100 million followers in nine months.