This is a quick guide that may walk you through a couple of steps that can help speed up your Windows computer. Sometimes we know that the computer can start working slowly due to a small amount of RAM, Malicious code, Viruses, So many startup programs and installed software. So here’s few step by which you can run your computer fast.
Steps for Speed Up your Windows Computer
1. Startup Processes
- Open Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar, and then clicking Start Task Manager.
- Go to the Startup Tab
- Uncheck any processes you don’t want to use at startup(e.x. Quicktime, AIM, MSN)
- Click on Apply then Restart
Tip – You can also open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.back to menu ↑
CCleaner is a great little software that deletes cookies, clears cache, empties your recycle bin data, and so on.
- Download CCleaner
- Install CCleaner then Run Cleaner it(note: This can clear your cookies which mean your saved passwords and usernames will probably be gone)
- Go to the Registry tab and Scan for Issues.
- After it’s finished scanning click>Fix selected issues…>Fix All the Selected Issues then click Ok. Continue this process until scanning brings about no issues.
3. Keep software updated
Always Keep your software updated. Updated the software versions and program updates are necessary steps for staying secure online because security patches are regularly included in each update of software, and this is The Best way of solutions for other vulnerabilities and bugs. That only can be fixed by updating the software.