Today, in this article we will discuss about how to use Petrificus Totalus in Hogwarts Legacy. Players in Hogwarts Legacy will have access to a wide range of spells to use against their foes. Players can alter their hotkeys and play style to match their favored spells, from the scorching, long-range Confringo to the barrel-creating Transformation spell. However, some spells cannot be cast by pressing a specific button and must first be activated by the player. Petrificus Totalus, one of these spells, can be used offensively. Using the spell Petrificus Totalus, which Hermione charmed Neville with in The Sorcerer’s Stone, is one of the simplest ways to eliminate adversaries in Hogwarts Legacy.
Given that it isn’t included in your list of spells, this magical ability differs from the others. Only when you are sneakily approaching foes may you utilize it. Upgrade Petrificus Totalus and your stealth skills to increase its effectiveness. By doing this, you can make it more difficult for enemies to find you, become invisible while moving, and even get the ability to petrify several adversaries at once. All of these options contribute to the richness of Hogwarts Legacy’s combat, which elevates it to among the best Xbox and PC games available. Players can find instructions on both how to use Petrificus Totalus in Hogwarts Legacy in this tutorial.
How to use Petrificus Totalus in Hogwarts Legacy
- To use Petrificus Totalus, players have two methods available to them.
- The first of these is quite obvious. Players can sneak up on enemies using the Disillusionment Charm, and when they get close enough, the game will prompt players to use Petrificus Totalus.
- Using this spell will then paralyze the enemy, defeating them with a stealth finisher.
- This is the most common method of using Petrificus Totalus.
- Before you can cast Petrificus Totalus on an enemy, you must use the Disillusionment spell, which is also obtainable in the quest “Secrets of the Restricted Section,” and your character will become invisible.
- Sneak behind an enemy that is unaware of your presence and you’ll notice that Hogwarts Legacy will prompt you to cast Petrificus Totalus.
- When prompted, simply press X on Xbox Controller, Circle on the PlayStation controller, or F in case you’re playing with a keyboard and mouse to cast Petrificus Totalus on that enemy and kill them.
When do you unlock and learn Petrificus Totalus in Hogwarts Legacy?
During the main quest “Secrets of the Restricted Section,” in which you must sneak into the restricted section of the Hogwarts Legacy Library with Sebastian Sallow and take the key from the librarian’s desk in order to enter the restricted section, you will learn the spell Petrificus Totalus. If you want to know more information about this visit official Hogwarts Legacy Website.
However, there are precise actions you must take in order to cast Petrificus Totalus in Hogwarts Legacy and carry out a covert kill. During the Secrets of the Restricted Section main story quest, Petrificus Totalus becomes available. Along with Sebastian Sallow, you make your way to the Restricted Section of the library, picking up the Disillusionment spell and Petrificus Totalus along the way. It’s an early-game mission, so if you don’t yet have the spell, just keep playing and you’ll obtain it soon enough.