Want to know Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Get Butter? You can do a lot of different things in Disney Dreamlight Valley, both when you’re not on a quest and when you’re not. And cooking is without a doubt one of the best parts of the game. Players can use different ingredients to make dozens of different dishes. But you can only get some of them if you meet certain requirements. For example, you need to open Remy’s restaurant to get Butter. In French cooking, butter is an important ingredient in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
There is a way to get butter, which is good news, but it may cost more than you think at first. To get this dairy product, you’ll also need to meet a certain rodent from Paris. In Disney Dreamlight Valley, players can find a lot of different things. But not all of the ingredients are available right away. As the player goes through the character’s main quests, they will be able to get new items and ingredients. Butter is one of the Ingredients that you can get in Dreamlight Valley. So, keep reading to find out Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Get Butter.
What is Butter in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, butter is a type of dairy and oil that is used in cooking. It can be bought from Chez Remy once Remy has been unlocked and is once again open to the public. Since butter is a high-end ingredient, each stick costs 190 Star Coins. It can also be sold for 190 Star Coins at Goofy’s Stalls.
Butter is unlocked as Remy moves forward in his main quest line. Remy’s character isn’t unlocked at the beginning of the game, but players can get to his Realm in Dreamlight Castle to unlock him. For 1,000 Dreamlight, a player can enter Remy’s Realm. After that, players will be able to bring Remy to Dreamlight Valley, where he will reopen his Chez Remy restaurant with your help.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Get Butter
- In real life, butter is an important part of many foods in Disney Dreamlight Valley because it gives them taste and texture.
- Because the ingredient is so valuable, it can’t be found in the wild or mass-produced. Chez Remy’s Pantry is the only place in the valley where players can buy it, and each stick costs 190 Star Coins.
- But players won’t be able to buy it until they’ve unlocked Remy’s restaurant and finished a quest to make friends with the master chef.
- Players need to do a few things in order to get access to Remy. First, they will have to get to Dream Castle and enter Ratatouille Realm. Complete the quest “An Important Night at the Restaurant” to get the little chef Remy to come back to the valley.
- For this quest, you will need to use the things in Remy’s kitchen to make him a few meals and then set up a home for him in the valley. Remy will go back to the valley when this quest is done.
- Next, players only need to finish a short friendship quest called “A Restaurant Makeover” to open Remy’s restaurant. Once Remy reopens his restaurant, it will be easy for players to buy Butter and other ingredients from the pantry.
How to Use Butter in Disney Dreamlight Valley
As was already said, butter is used in over 20 different recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Here are some 5-star dishes you can make with Butter:
- Birthday Cake
- Lobster Roll
- Wedding Cake
Butter can also be eaten directly to get back 285 Energy, or it can be sold for 190 Star Coins. In addition, players can give it to NPCs to make their friendship with them stronger.
About Disney Dreamlight Valley
|Genre||Life simulation, adventure|
|Platforms||PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch|
|Release date||Early 2023|
|||Check Pricefor Nintendo Switch|
So, in the guide below, we’ll talk about what you need to do to unlock it and how you can use it in the video game made by Gameloft. As in real life, the Disney Dreamlight Valley Butter is a very common Cooking Ingredient that can be used in many tasty recipes. But this Cooking Ingredient can only be bought after it has been unlocked, just like the Slush Ice we talk about in this guide. Since you need Butter to finish some quests, you should definitely take the time to learn how to get it.
Questions and Answers
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can find ingredients in each biome, buy them at Goofy’s Stall or Chez Remy, or plant and harvest them yourself. For recipes like the ratatouille recipe, you will need these ingredients. Each Ingredient can also be eaten to get more energy or sold for Star Coins.
You can get to Remy by going to the Dreamlight Castle and going to his Realm. You will need 1000 Dreamlights for it. Once you have unlocked Remy, you can take him back to the Dreamlight Valley, where he will reopen his restaurant. Milk can be bought from Remy for 230 Star Coins once you can get into his restaurant.
Even though he will buy anything, make sure you don’t sell quest items (marked with a purple icon) unless you have a lot of them. I also think you should hold on to a few things, like gems and coal, which can be used as gifts or to cook food.