This article will show you how to get and use Solar Panels in Sons of the Forest. Endnight Games added a lot of new features to the latest Patch 03 for Sons of the Forest. The ability to make electricity was one of the most exciting things that was added to the survival horror game. Even though you’re stuck on an island full of cannibals, you can now use the power of the sun to light up your base.
But in Sons of the Forest, you’ll need to figure out how to get Solar Panels and Lightbulbs to make electricity. With the Sons of the Forest 03 update, solar panels have been added. This is a big improvement for players who like to build and decorate their base. The player can light up their lovely cottages with these items. The latest update for the popular PC game Sons of the Forest added a lot of new items that can help you stay alive in its harsh world.
One of these things is Solar Panels. The game doesn’t do a great job of explaining how to make and install them, so check out the guide below to learn everything you need to know about Solar Panels in Sons of the Forest, including where to find the materials you need and how to get and use Solar Panels in Sons of the Forest.
How to get Solar Panels in Sons of the Forest
In Sons of the Forest, you can get electricity from solar panels by building a sloped structure on top of your shelter and wiring light bulbs together. Here are the steps that you should take.
- Build a sloped building on top of your shelter.
- Put the solar panel on the diagonal structure.
- Connect the wires in the right places to turn on the bulbs. (Follow the arrows on the logs for guidance)
- Get light bulbs from your inventory.
- Place the light bulbs close to the wire.
- Look for the down arrow to determine where to put the light bulbs.
- In Sons of the Forest, press the E button to turn on the light bulbs and get power from solar panels.
Even being able to use electricity to light bulbs is a big step up from candles. They give off more light and are easier to use than candles. Plus, they use less of your time and money.
How to use Solar Panels in Sons of the Forest
Once you have these things, the steps for using Solar Panels are pretty easy. Here are the steps to follow:
- Make a path. Solar panels must be put on a surface that slopes. This guide shows you how to build ramps in Sons of the Forest.
- If you want lights inside your house or main building, build the ramp on top of your roof. Make an outdoor light structure by building a ramp on the ground outside. If you need help in Sons of the Forest, here’s how to build a roof.
- Add Wire to the logs of the ramp and hang a Light Bulb from it.
- You can add more arches made of logs and keep running wire along them to hang more lights across a span.
- You can also run Wire down the logs if you put the ramp on your roof and then along the ceiling of your building to get power from the panel to the inside of your building.
About Sons of the Forest
Sons of the Forest is a new survival video game that is being made by Endnight Games and will be released by Newnight. It is the sequel to the video game The Forest, which came out in 2018. Early access for Microsoft Windows on Steam began on February 23, 2023. In Sons of the Forest, just like in The Forest, players take control of a main character who is stuck on an island with cannibals.
Players can make things like weapons and buildings to help them stay alive. Friendly NPCs are a new addition to the game. One of them is a friend named Kelvin, who is deaf and can’t talk. Players can tell Kelvin what to do by writing instructions on a piece of paper and giving it to him. Kelvin can help with simple tasks like gathering materials for crafting or making fires.
Players will also meet Virginia, a woman with three legs and three arms who can be given weapons to help in battle. This game’s map is four times bigger than the one in the last one. The action game can be played with up to eight people at once, but it can also be played by one person. Players can get different endings depending on what they do.