This guide is about How to Disable iMessage on Mac. So read this free guide, How to Disable iMessage on Mac. If you have query related to same article you may contact us.
How to Disable iMessage on Mac – Guide
The default chat program for Mac, iOS, and iPadOS devices is Apple’s iMessage. It’s safe and secure, and it’s included in the firmware of every Apple device, giving iMessage a huge user base. When you’re trying to be productive and someone wants to talk to you, iMessage can cause a lot of problems. Over the past couple of years, Apple has also added a number of new features to iMessage, making it much more enjoyable to use!
iMessage on Mac is a convenient method to stay in touch with friends and family, but there will be times when you want to disconnect. we will pass how to exit iMessage on Mac, how to fully exit iMessage on Mac, how to disable iMessage notifications on Mac, best ways to mute iMessage on Mac and various tools that can help you stay focused and keep your Mac running smoothly.
How to turn off iMessage on your Mac
- Open the “Messaging” app on your Mac. You can have it in your dock at the bottom or side of your desktop. If it’s not there, you can find it in the “Applications” folder in the “Finder”.
- On the top menu bar, click on “Messages” and select “Preferences”. Select “Preferences…” from the Messages menu.
- Open the “Accounts” tab.
- On the left side of the window, you will see a list of your enabled accounts. Select what you want to disable (it will say iMessage below it).
- Uncheck the box next to “Activate this account”.
- Click on the “Exit” button button.
You will now be logged out of your iMessage account and will not be able to send or receive messages on your Mac.
I hope you like the guide How to Disable iMessage on Mac. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.