There are a lot of devices out there currently that can shoot in 4K UHD resolution. Many of the recently announced Smartphones and other devices now come with an option to shoot in 4K resolution. Considering the popularity, even YouTube, the most popular video streaming website, supports creators to upload 4K content onto the platform and for viewers to view them as well. So in this article, we provide you a step-by-step tutorial that how to download 4k resolution video from Youtube. Read: How to Watch YouTube Videos in VLC Media Player
However, one major disadvantage of shooting at 4K resolution is that there are only limited displays out there that can display 4K content in its full resolution. Even though there are several 4K televisions and monitors available in the market, these are not too popular amongst buyers who still own or prefer to buy a Full-HD resolution display.
So in case, you found an excellent video on YouTube that is of 4K resolution and in case you do not have access to a 4K resolution display, then The Best idea is to download the video in 4K quality and then later view the video when possible. Read: Top Ten Best Youtubers of All Time
Even then you may find it difficult to get hold of a tool that can let you download videos in full 4K resolution, as many of the video downloader tools out there compress the video file before letting you download them, to save time, space and bandwidth.
Well, if you are in search of a tool that lets you download 4K quality content in its full quality, then today we are here with a tool for the same. Below is how you can easily download 4K video content from YouTube onto your Windows PC easily.
How to download 4k resolution video from Youtube
The 4K Video Downloader mentioned below not only lets you download 4K video content in its full resolution, but also allows you to download audio files and subtitles as well. The 4K Video Downloader mentioned in this article offers download speeds that match your network connection speed.
The Best part, however, apart from the fact that the 4K Video Downloader for YouTube mentioned below is free, is that it does not feature any adware and is completely free from any malware risks.
Steps to download 4k resolution video from Youtube
So here is the detailed guide that will take you through the required procedures to download a video in 4K resolution Quality from YouTube:
- First of all, download the 4K Video Download Tool from here on to your Windows PC.
- After downloading the installer file from the above-mentioned link, double-click on the installer file to launch the installation process of the 4K video downloader for YouTube.
- If you are prompted to allow the installer to make changes on your system, click on Yes.
- From the dialog box that appears, select your preferred language.
- Now the license agreement should appear. Read the terms, then choose the “I accept the agreement” button and then click on the “Next” button.
- Select the preferred location to install the 4K Downloader for YouTube on your PC and click on “Install.” Once the installation completes, click on the “Finish” button to exit the installer.
- Launch the 4K Video Downloader for YouTube app shortcut placed on your desktop.
- Now go to youtube.com and then copy the URL of the video that you want to download to your PC.
- Once the URL is copied, return to the 4K Video Downloader app for Windows and then click on the “Paste Link” button.
- You need not paste the copied URL anywhere, as the app will now automatically parse the URL that has been copied to your clipboard in the previous step.
- Wait for the parsing to complete, and you will be presented with a list of options to configure your download. From the list of choices, select the following options, “Original Quality,” “MP4” Format” and then set the location in the space provided at the bottom to the desired location to where you would want to download the video too.
- Now just click on the “Download” button and then the download of video in 4K quality from YouTube will now begin.
- You can see the progress of the download and also pause/start the download at any time you want.
That was a very easy to follow and simple tutorial on how to easily download the video in 4K quality from YouTube directly without losing any of the video quality formats.
Hope you found this article helpful. As mentioned above, you can also use this tool to download subtitles and even music files in its full resolution as well.