How To Install Kali Linux on Android Phone – Kali Linux is one of the Best passion operating systems for white hat hackers, security researchers, and pentester. It gives advanced penetration testing tool, and its ease of use implies that it should be a part of every security professional’s toolbox.
Overview About: What Is Kali Linux?
Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux flavor designed for digital forensics &penetration testing. It’s maintained by Offensive Security.
- OS family: Unix-like
- Latest release: 2017.1 / April 25, 2017; 3 months ago
- Developer: Offensive Security
- Platforms: x86, x86-64, armel, armhf
Kali contains several hundred tools that are geared towards various information security tasks, such as Penetration Testing, Security research, Computer Forensics, and Reverse Engineering. Kali is a Debian-based distribution, and it continues where BackTrackstopped, one other forensic distro that I wrote about previously.
All Benefits About using Kali Linux?
Kali Linux (the renewal of BackTrack) is all-time great news. Working in network security, forensic analysis, & penetration testing it’s critical to keep your tools updated. So that you’re guarded against the latest well-known threats, and so that you’ve got the advanced tools at your command.
Best top-rated tools in Kali Linux
Tools are often the same as those found in the Backtrack OS. Yet, inside the Kali Linux menu, ten more Security tools have been highlighted as the Top 10. Anybody who has worked on Backtrack would have no difficulty picking which tools would be out there on Kali and which have to be taken from the repositories. Further, the 300 tools come packaged with the Kali OS that is enough to serve the needs of most PenTests. The tools in Kali Linux are as follows:
- Aircrack-ng – For wireless Cracking
- Burp Suite – For Web Applications Pentesting
- Hydra – For online Brute-Forcing of Passwords
- John – For offline Password Cracking
Kali Linux on Android smartphones and tablets grant researchers and pentester to perform ” security checks” on things like cracking WEP Wi-Fi passwords, finding the vulnerabilities and bugs, or breaking security on websites. This opens the door for doing this from a mobile device such as a phone or a tablet. It’s also possible to install Kali Linux Distribution on your Android phone by following the instructions below:back to menu ↑
How To Install Kali Linux on Android
STEP 1: (Rooting The Android Device)
Root your Android machine with the given tutorial. (Refer Here)
STEP 2: (Installing Busybox)
STEP 3: Set up Linux Deploy
- First of all download and install the Linux Deploy App on your Android device from Google Play Store.
- Now After downloading and installing it launch the app on your device and there tap on the download button.
- Now there tap on the Distribution option and change it to Kali Linux instead of Linux.
- Now scroll up and click on the Install button at the top of there.
- Now wait for the download to finish, it requires time depending upon your internet speed.
- Now download and install VNC Viewer App on your Android from the Play Store.
- Now launch the VNC Viewer App and fill up the settings as displayed in the screenshot below.
- Now click on the Connect button there.
YouTube Tutorial – How To Install Kali Linux On Android
Also, Join Our → Whatsapp group for more Kali Linux tutorials.
Hope You Love The Article “How to Install Kali Linux on Android step by step Tutorial” Keep Tuned For More Updates.