Today, in this article we will discuss about how to get Tarnished Camo in MW2. The only way to get the Tarnished Camo skin for a weapon is to play MW2 Raid. In Episode 4 of Atomgrad Raid, you can get this secret reward. Players will have to find a hidden M4 in this content in order to get it. But it’s not easy to get this gun. Since this is a secret skin, players will have to go out of their way to get it.
MW2 got a lot of new stuff with Season 4 Reloaded. With this update, the fourth and final episode of Raid was also added. This marked the end of the Atomgrad series. The Tarnished Weapon Camo is a premium skin from Episode 4 that everyone should have in their collections. In this guide, we will look at how to get Tarnished Camo in MW2.
How to get Tarnished Camo in MW2
- Go to Episode 4 of Modern Warfare 2 Raid.
- Play until the blindfolded player needs help getting through the lasers.
- Get the player to trip and fall down the stairs.
- Remember the three-number code that the AQ Soldier says when they fall.
- Go into the room with the cars and kill the enemy there.
- Once the room is clear, find the rooms that match the numbers that were said (in the same order).
- Turn on the switch.
- Go into the first room with lasers and turn off the trap there.
- Go into the yellow metal building and jump onto the boxes near the open door.
- Step 10: Solve the solo laser puzzle and take the keycard that doesn’t have a name on it.
Once you have the unmarked keycard, you’ll need to do these things to get the Tarnished Camo in MW2 Raid.
- Go to the room with the surveillance screen and look at it.
- Find each room that matches the numbers that the AQ Soldier said.
- Find each valve and turn them all at once.
- Then, use the keycard to open the door in Area 5 on the map.
- On the desk is the M4 Tarnished Camo.
Requirements for Unlocking Tarnished Camo
- Weapon Proficiency: You usually need to use a specific weapon extensively to unlock its camo skins. This includes getting kills, headshots, and other specific achievements with that weapon.
- Challenges: Many camo unlocks are tied to specific challenges. These challenges often involve tasks like getting a certain number of kills, headshots, or other specific actions with a particular weapon.
- Game Mode: Camo unlock requirements can differ depending on whether you’re playing in the campaign, multiplayer, or special modes like Spec Ops. Make sure you’re working on camo unlocks in the appropriate mode.
- Attachments: Some camo unlocks may require you to use specific attachments on your weapon, like scopes or grips. Check the specific camo’s requirements for details.
- Progression: Camo unlocks are usually tied to a progression system, where you need to achieve certain milestones with a weapon to unlock the camo. This can include reaching a certain level with the weapon or completing specific challenges in a particular order.
- Updates and Patches: Game developers may release updates and patches that can change camo unlock requirements or introduce new challenges and skins. Always check the latest patch notes or community forums for the most up-to-date information.
About Warzone 2
Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is a battle royale video game that you can play for free on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. It was made by Infinity Ward and Raven Software. It comes after Call of Duty: Warzone in 2020. The game is part of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, which comes out in 2022, but you don’t have to buy the main game to play it.
|Release Date||October 28, 2023|
|Platforms||PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC|
|Game Modes||Battle Royale, Plunder, Resurgence|
|Weapons||Over 200 weapons|
|Check Price for PS5|
During the first season of Modern Warfare II content, it was added. The action game can be played on more than one platform, and it has a new mode called DMZ for escaping. Activision announced Warzone 2.0 at Call of Duty Next in September 2022. It came out on November 16, 2022, and is part of a single launcher for all Call of Duty games called Call of Duty HQ.
If there’s one thing that will get Call of Duty players excited, it’s the chance to get a new, cool Camo for their guns. The Tarnished Camo is the latest addition to the game, and it is very hard to get. The new Tarnished Camo is an Easter egg in Raid 04, and if you want to get it, you need to follow a few cryptic clues. A quick warning: this one is hard, but I know you can do it if you’re patient. I’ll show you how to get MW2’s Tarnished Camo.
Questions and Answers
The Collision Operator Skin for Horangi is only available to players of Warzone 2 who took part in the beta for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Because of this, the Collision Operator Skin is no longer possible to get. In September 2022, the MW2 beta was only available for a short time.
The Necro Queen skin is scary. It’s not just any scary skin, though. It’s by far and without a doubt the scariest skin the Call of Duty series has ever had. Her skin looks like it’s being haunted by different ghosts all over.
This skin could be the rarest in Warzone. In Season 4, the brand new nuke rewards are wild. as usual. To get the contract, you need to win five warzones in a row. Then, get the contract, collect the three elements, arm the nuke, defend from the lobby, and set off the nuke.
Even though we don’t see Ghost’s face, the scene shows that he is white and has short brown hair. It also shows that Ghost has brown eyes, but fans still don’t know much about his other features. This is one of the most intriguing secrets about the Modern Warfare series.