AOMEI Backupper Professional Review: One of the most horrible issues to happen to any computer user would be losing all information. Imagine for a second that all your work and precious information which you had accumulated over the years disappears within the blink of an eye. Most individuals don’t bother to back up their data regularly, although Windows contains fine Backup Tools. The Windows operating system includes built-in tools that allow you to backup and make copies of your files and create a system image. Windows additionally includes a System Image Backup Tool, with which now you can backup or clone an image of your disk. But if you’re in search of a free 3rd-party free backup software, check out AOMEI Backupper Professional.
Complete software for Windows PC & Laptop, which contains all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup, restore and clone as well as gives schedule backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot and GPT disk backup.
What are the features in AOMEI Backupper Pro?
What to Backup?
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition Backup
- File Backup
- File Sync
How to Backup?
- Schedule Backup
- Incremental & Differential Backups
- Backup Scheme
- Command Line Backup
- Hot Backup
Where to Backup?
- Backup to Internal & External Storage Devices
- Backup to CD/DVD
- Backup to NAS/Share Network
- System Restore
- Disk Restore
- Dissimilar Hardware Restore
- Partition Restore
- File Restore
- Selective File Restore
- Disk Clone
- System Clone
- Partition/Volume Clone
- Flexible Clone
- PXE Boot Tool
- Create Bootable Rescue Media
- Merge Backup Images
- Check and Explore Images
- Encrypt and Compress Images
- Comment and Edit Backups
- Split and Delete Backups
- Export/Import Tasks and Logs Management
- E-mail Notifications and VSS
AOMEI Backupper Pro supported technologies?
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1/8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Other file systems
- Traditional hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD.
- External hard drive (USB 1.0/2.0/3.0), PC card, All Flash Drives and Thumb Drives and other removable media.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI disk, IEEE1394 (FireWire), etc
- Backup data to disc, such as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- Hardware RAID, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and so forth.
- Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and Shared Network.
- Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk and other virtual systems.
Supported Disk Styles and Types
- Master Boot Record (MBR) Disk
- GUID Partition Table (GPT) Disk
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI Boot
- Compatible with Dynamic Disk Volumes
AOMEI Backupper Professional additionally has a paid version that provides the most demanding of a number of additional features specifically designed for advanced users or professional users.
All users who want to download the latest version of this software can do this at no cost. Definitely an application that all those who need to have your backups run should try to give it a try.
AOMEI Backupper Professional is likely one of 2020 Updated: Best software (30 days free trial) that corresponds to the Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, you may download now from its official Website.
More Software From AOMEI
We hope you enjoy the article ‘AOMEI Backupper Professional Review’ Stay tuned for more updates.