The shuriken 250 racing drone quadcopter of Holybro. Pretty enjoyable BNF drone. One for the Best factors about it was how simple it was to set up and get airborne. Took about 10 minutes and it was prepared. Not the fastest or lightest racer however probably aimed at individuals who just need a reliable drone that’s going to work with no hassles and be durable. The most important change would be, 1. flash it with betaflight. 2 use a CCD fpv camera instead of a CMOS 3. Include the go pro mount as standard.
Overall a pretty solid quad that I suppose a lot of individuals will enjoy. Large thanks to holybro for sponsoring this review and sending me out the Shuriken.
The Shuriken 250 is impressive Almost Able to Fly (ARF) FPV Drone from Holybro and gets complete with OSD, switchable 5.8GHz (25mW/600mW) Video Transmitter, 700TVL CMOS camera, and unlike most FPV Racing Drones it has a FrSky receiver. Alternatively, you’ll be able to provide your receiver to pair with your favorite radio.
The re’s plenty of power as the Shuriken 250 uses 30A BLHeli ESCs, 2205-2550kv motors, and massive 5045 3-bladed propellers. These will get you moving.
The sturdy 250mm body is made of a heavy-duty injection molded plastic bumper set between 3mm high-quality 3K Single-weave carbon fiber top deck. This holds your electronics and wiring stored safely away between decks. The impression resistant motors are totally protected, and the re’s even a plastic skid protection.
A 1300mAh 4S LiPoly battery (not provided) connects to an inbuilt XT60 to offer plenty of punch. It remains out of the way on the top deck. Even more, protection is offered by the included storage bag. A comfortable way of getting your Shuriken 250 to the race track.
The Shuriken 250 is one excellent package which will get you racing in no time.
- Integrated Flight Controller pre-loaded including Cleanflight
- Built-in MWOSD
- Integrated PDB with Fiberglass-reinforced Heatsink Bottom Plate
- VTX power switch between 25mW and 600mW
- Built-in 40 channel 5.8GHz Video Tx
- 7-segment display for VTX band switching, simple push button modifications
- OneShot125 30A / 40A burst ESC’s
- Ultra-thin and integral profile with lower air resistance and more stable structure
- 2205-2550kv Motors
- PAL/NTSC switchable, 700 TVL Camera
- Skid protection and heavy-duty plastic skirt
- FrSky S.bus Receiver
- Vibration-free Camera mount
- Convenient carry bag
- Weight (as shipped): 465g
- Flight Controller IMU: MPU6050, three axis Gyro, three axis Accelerometer
- Flight Controller Firmware: Cleanflight
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Flight Controller CPU: STM32F303 32-bit-cortex
- ESC: 30A, 2~4S, BLHeli, Oneshot125 and Motor Braking
- Propellers: 5045 3-blade
- Motors: 2205-2550kv brushless
- Format: PAL/NTSC switchable
- Sensor: CMOS
- TVL: 700TVL
- 4 x Spare 5045 Propellers (2xCW, 2xCCW)
- 1 x Guide
- 1 x Parts Listing
- 1 x Shuriken 250 FPV Drone
- 1 x Warning Document
- 1 x Accessory Pack
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Sticker Set
- 1 x 5~6 channel Tx
- 1 x 1300mAh 4S LiPoly Battery
Best deal on Holybro Shuriken 250 RC Racing Drone at gearbest.
Where To Buy
We hope you like the article ‘Holybro Shuriken 250 RC Racing Drone Review And Best Deal On Holybro Shuriken 250.’ Stay tuned for more updates.