This tip is about the how to get Fake GPS Location on your iPhone. So read this free guide, How to get Fake GPS Location on your iPhone step by step. If you have query related to same article you may contact us.
How to get Fake GPS Location on your iPhone – Guide
Your smartphone’s GPS capability is critical for location-based apps such as those intended for weather or mapping purposes. Sometimes, however, this type of tracking can start to feel inconvenient or even overwhelming. There are ways to fool your cell phone’s location tracking features, whether you’re a teenager trying to hide from your parents or, more severely, someone with an abusive significant other who is obsessively watching them.
However, you will need outside help to complete the task. It’s not easy setting button that can quickly change your virtual location, whether you’re using an Android or an iPhone. To make your mistake a reality, you will have to do some research.
Your phoneThe GPS chip of is designed to be as accurate as possible and, when turned on, constantly updates its location, reporting coordinates to the operating system (OS). The operating system then distributes this information to programs that rely on location data. You will have to trick these apps accept fake GPS data to get around this.
There are several apps on the Google Play Store that allow GPS spoofing on Android devices. As an example, we will use the Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick.
GPS location spoofing on iPhone
Faking an iPhone’s location takes more effort than with Android devices because you can’t just install an app. The easiest way is to use your computer and remember this only works with iPhones running iOS 12 or earlier operating systems.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer. iTools includes a tool called Virtual Location that allows you to change your phonelocation from.
- Launch iTools and click on Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type the location you want to spoof and press Enter.
- On a map, you will see your GPS location move to the fake location. Click Move Here. You can click on the map to change your location if you wish.
- You can exit iTools and disconnect your iPhone from your computer. If the program prompts you to stop location simulation, be sure to select No.
I hope you like the guide How to get Fake GPS Location on your iPhone. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.