Some of the side missions in this game are hard and challenging. Here, we’ll tell you how to Defeat Truck Hermit Crab in Dave the Diver. This boss fight is very hard because the boss can’t be hurt by your attacks. So, if you want to beat the Truck Hermit Crab, you will have to use a certain plan. But before you can fight, you need to find the entrance to the arena, which is the Whirlpool we talked about above. Dave the Diver’s deep oceans are full of monsters like the Hermit Crab that will attack you if you go there.
There are a lot of things to do in Dave the Diver. These include going to hidden places, finding certain items that the Sea People need, and a lot more. As you move through the main story, you’ll also meet some big boss sea creatures that you’ll have to beat to finish your collection of Marinca cards. The Hermit Crab can’t be hurt by your normal weapons, so you’ll have to do everything you can to beat this boss. If you want to beat this boss, you’ll have to think outside the box. Here are the steps how to Defeat Truck Hermit Crab in Dave the Diver.
What is the Truck Hermit Crab?
The Truck Hermit Crab is a made-up creature and the final boss of the video game Dave the Diver. It is a huge hermit crab that has found an abandoned dump truck and is using it as a new shell. The Truck Hermit Crab is a very strong and tough creature. It can’t be hurt by most weapons because its shell is made of a truck. To beat the Truck Hermit Crab, players must use explosive barrels that the crab digs up from the ocean floor.
The barrels are between the crab’s eyes and the wheels of the truck. To avoid the explosion, players must swim up to the crab, drop the barrel on its back, and then swim away quickly. When the Truck Hermit Crab has taken enough damage, it will be defeated and its truck shell will be destroyed. The crab won’t be able to defend itself anymore, so players can kill it with their regular weapons.
How to Defeat Truck Hermit Crab in Dave the Diver
- Before you can beat the Hermit Crab in Dave the Diver, you have to finish Chapter 3’s “Duff’s Dream” quest.
- Sato will talk about some strange whirlpools that happen at night when it’s stormy. Wait until nighttime and look close to the surface for the whirlpool.
- As soon as you go inside, you’ll see the Hermit Crab, which has a dump truck on its back.
- The first thing you’ll notice is that no matter how hard you try to hurt the Hermit Crab with your best weapons, it won’t get hurt. Dave tells you right at the start that you’ll have to find a different way to beat it.
- The other option is to wait until the Crab attacks you. Get close to the crab and throw it some food. He will bury his pincers in the sand, which will make explosive barrels come to the surface.
- Pick up these barrels and swim above the Hermit Crab. Put them in the space between the eyes of the Crab and the Truck. Be sure to keep moving, because if you try to drop the barrel, the Crab will attack you.
- Since this battle is happening in a small area, be careful not to run out of room behind you.
- After the Hermit Crab has been hurt a few times, it will use its claws to protect its eyes. You will then have less time to use the barrels to hit the Crab.
- If you hit the Hermit Crab enough, the monster truck will drop and blow up.
- This will leave the Crab with no way to defend itself, so it will run away, ending the boss battle.
Rewards and Benefits of Beating the Truck Hermit Crab
- xperience Points (XP): You’ll likely earn a significant amount of XP, which can help your character level up and progress in the game.
- In-Game Currency: Many games provide in-game currency or valuable items as rewards for defeating challenging bosses. These resources can be used to purchase equipment, upgrades, or other items within the game.
- Rare Items or Gear: Beating a powerful boss like the Truck Hermit Crab may yield rare or unique items, weapons, or gear that are not easily obtainable elsewhere in the game. These items can significantly enhance your character’s abilities.
- Progression: Defeating the boss could unlock new areas, quests, or storylines within the game, allowing you to advance further in the game’s narrative.
- Achievements or Trophies: Some games offer achievements or trophies for defeating particularly challenging bosses. Earning these can be a source of personal accomplishment and bragging rights among fellow players.
- Character Development: Boss battles often serve as important milestones in character development, helping you become a more skilled and powerful player.
About Dave the Diver
The adventure video game Dave the Diver was made by Mintrocket. Dave, a hard-working diver, is controlled by the players as he collects fish, completes quests, and runs a sushi restaurant. It has parts of both role-playing games and action-adventure games. It came out for macOS and Windows in June 2023, and it will come out for Switch later in 2023.
|Name||Dave the Diver|
|Genre||Casual, singleplayer adventure RPG|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||March 10, 2023|
Dave the Diver isn’t just about catching fish and making sushi. You’ll also have to complete missions and beat bosses. Each chapter ends with an epic boss fight, but you can also fight other bad guys if you want to. As part of the ‘Stormy Night’ mission, which Sato gives you, your first optional boss will show up. In Chapter 3, he will show up in the evening and tell you about a vortex with a creature inside that he wants you to kill so you can get the Marinca Super Rare Card. What you need to know is listed below.
Questions and Answers
A Net Gun is the best way to catch a 3-star Spider Crab. Players on the Steam Forums seem to have found out that an upgraded Net Gun will work. In particular, the Steel Net Gun, which is the level four upgrade. It takes a lot of crafting materials to improve your weapons, especially to their last level.
From a purely mathematical point of view, the Red Sniper Rifle is the best. This powerful weapon does 32 damage per shot, which is the most of any weapon. It has a range of 20 meters and three shots per magazine. Since it’s for a sniper, this is a very accurate gun, and the laser sight makes it easy to aim.
The Truck Hermit Crab is different from the bosses you’ve fought so far because your weapons won’t hurt it. Instead, you’ll have to pick up the explosive barrels that the Truck Hermit Crab drags up from the sea floor and drop them on his back, between his eyes and the truck’s wheels.
In Dave the Diver, players have to catch three-star fish without hurting them in order to get the best ones. Using a Net Gun or a weapon that makes fish sleepy is the easiest way to do this. This makes the fish easy to catch.