This guide is about How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation. So read this free guide, How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation. If you have query related to same article you may contact us.
How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation – Guide
Headers and footers are used to display additional information at the top and bottom of your slides. You can always change and add more information to a header or footer after you add it. However, keep in mind that you don’t want to overwhelm your audience with this. The most common reason to use headers and footers in PowerPoint is to make it easier for your audience to follow along with your presentation. You can use page and slide numbers to help you keep track of where you are in your presentation. Plus, by tracking page numbers, you’ll be able to determine if you’re on track to finish your presentation on time or if you’re falling behind.
Some items in the footer of a presentation are easier to change than others. This is determined by how they are arranged in the presentation. You may find it easier to edit if they are directly on the slide. If objects are placed using “Slide Master”, however, this article will help you solve the problem! my goal with it tutorial is to teach you everything you need to know about using PowerPoint to change or add a footer.
How to add and edit a footer in your PowerPoint slide
- On the main PowerPoint toolbar, click the Insert tab.
- In the Text category of the ribbon, select Header and Footer.
- In the dialog box, check the box next to Header and Footer.
- Enter the text you want to appear in the footer in the text box below.
- When you’re done, click Apply to apply the footer to just the slide you’re currently working on. You can also click Apply All if you want it to appear on all your slides.
- To edit the size or shape of your footer box, click on the element and drag and drop the box to resize it.
- You can change the font, color, or the text itself just as you would any other text element.
I hope you like the guide How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.