This guide is about How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue. So read this free guide, How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue. If you have query related to same article you may contact us.
How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue – Guide
When you really want to capture your screen, does the screen print key stop working? You would be annoyed to no end. But don’t work too hard up. You can simply solve this problem by printing your screen.
Here are four options to consider. It’s possible that you don’t need to try them all; simply scroll through the list until you find one that works.
Try these fixes:
- Update your keyboard driver
- Make sure the screen print key is enabled
Fix 1: Update the keyboard driver
This issue is likely caused by an old or incorrect keyboard driver. You can update the printer driver manually or, if you’re not sure how to play with the drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t have to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t have to worry about making a mistake when installing. You can update your drivers automatically with the FREE or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it only takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Easy Driver.
- Run Driver Easy and click Check Now. Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update button next to a flagged keyboard driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of any drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you will be prompted to update when you click Update All).
- Restart the computer and try pressing the screen print key to see if it works.
Fix 2: Make sure the screen print key is enabled
Try pressing the F Mode key or the F Lock key (when there are such keys on your keyboard, if not, skip this fix) and then check if Print Screen works. This is because these keys can prevent you from using the print screen key.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.