This article will show you How to Play Minecraft Offline on Windows 11/10. A sandbox game called Minecraft was first made available by Mojang in 2011 and then by Microsoft in 2014. From a sales perspective across all platforms, this video game has sold more copies than any other one in history. While it is accessible on a great variety of platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows, PlayStation 4, Java, and more, it has a huge number of monthly active players. Since it’s an online game, a working internet connection is necessary. However, you need read this article if you wish to play Minecraft offline in Windows.
A cool feature of an offline game is that you obviously don’t need an internet connection. The worry of running out of cellphone data or internet speed is absent. Updates and associated bugs are not a concern. If so, you can begin your Minecraft session without having to authenticate your login information. Let’s begin the steps how to Play Minecraft Offline on Windows 11/10. right away, without further ado.
1. How to play Minecraft Java Edition offline on PCNext Section
The process to enable offline play in Minecraft is perhaps the simplest or most straightforward of all of them if your computer is running the standard Java edition.
- Launch Minecraft and choose SinglePlayer.
- Choose a game or start a new one.
- Simply select Create New World.
- Choose Game mode after entering a name for the world.
- Once you click Create New World, you may start playing.
2. How to play Minecraft Windows 11/10 Edition offline on PCNext Section
The procedures for playing Minecraft Windows 11/10 Edition offline Minecraft differ slightly. Your computer’s internet connection must be configured to run in offline mode for Minecraft on the Windows 11/10 version. The device you plan to use to play Minecraft offline already has an offline mode built in. Microsoft limits the number of times you may switch your selected offline device each year to three. Make sure your version of Windows 10 is updated before implementing the offline methods. To do that, take these actions:
- Click Update & security after pressing the Windows logo key plus I.
- To ensure you have the most recent Windows Updates, select the Update tab and click Check for updates. (If your computer is up to date, then)
- Open a Microsoft Store account.
- Select Settings by clicking on your user account.
- Select Offline Permissions under it. Ensure the toggle is turned on.
You can now play Minecraft offline on this device because it has been set to be offline.
- Start up Minecraft.
- Log into your Xbox Live profile.
- You have the option to stop playing once you get going.
Would you like additional information on Microsoft offline mode? Do you have questions about how to set up Minecraft to play offline or do you want to learn more about how it supports offline gaming? then take these actions:
- Click Your Profile after opening Microsoft Store.
- When you click My Library, select Games > Show All.
- Scroll down to Additional Information after selecting Minecraft.
- Click the support link under “Learn more.”
- To learn more about offline mode, click the FAQ page.
3. How to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition offline on PCNext Section
The technique for playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition offline is distinct for PC users and is not very frequent. For various systems, such as Windows 10 OS, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and others, Minecraft Bedrock Edition often comes as a bundle. Take these actions:
- Open up Minecraft first.
- A glassy block icon appears in the Minecraft Bedrock edition.
- Select “Play.”
- Choose or create a new world when you see the list of games that are available.
- In the Worlds tab, double-click the single-player game.
- This is how you can make a new world: At the top of the menu, select Create New.
- Your selected name should be entered in the Name field.
- You must now select a game mode and your preferred level of difficulty using the options in the drop-down menus on the right.
- Select Create.
You must also download the computer game Minecraft Realms before performing the following actions:
- Launch Minecraft and select Play.
- Tap the pencil icon.
Now, the Minecraft Realms Game’s configuration menu will appear.
- Download World by clicking on “Activate Cheats” here.
- Select the icon for the back arrow.
- You’ll be taken back to the previous screen or menu.
If you enjoy playing Minecraft, it makes natural that you would want to find a way to play the game without an internet connection. To be fair, playing Minecraft without an active internet connection has a lot to offer. One benefit is that you can avoid installing potentially problematic or subpar updates. After all, some upgrades are more harmful than helpful. You may see a decrease in latency times when playing Minecraft offline. You won’t need to enter your login information at the start of each session of Minecraft if the game is set up to be played without utilizing your computer’s internet connection.