AirDroid | Bluestacks Alternative for Mac And Windows to access WhatsApp – One of many highest used mobile applications today is Whatsapp, there aren’t any two ways about it. In fact, it is the clear front runner in the instant messaging space on your mobile. There have been many added requests about having the application available for iPads and Tab devices, but it sure hasn’t gone through. Nevertheless, here is a few good news for all us Whatsapp addicts – we will now send and receive Whatsapp messages remotely using a Windows PC or for a Mac. How is it possible to access Whatsapp on Windows or Mac? With brilliantly functioning Android application known as AirDroid!
On this article, you shall learn about Android v3 options in addition to how this Android tool helps to allow Whatsapp messenger on Windows or Mac.
The AirDroid application has been made with the goal to allow remote access to your Android device utilizing your PC or Mac. This entire course of is done by using the Airmirror service, and this wants your device to be pre-rooted. That is the one means it works – so ensure you get this done. Airmirror allows you to see &control your Android device utilizing a laptop. The usage is as easy as it gets, you may tap on buttons using your mouse and type with the keyboard. There is an internet based version too, but that is yet to be at its finest. The overall process is quite easy and on the end of it, you’ll be able to switch files, read and compose messages, call logs and basically every part else too.
Listed here are the issues you need to begin using AirDroid:
- *AirDroid 3 Desktop client for Windows PC or Mac.
- *An Android Device that has an AirDroid app on it.
- *Access to the official Android website for relevant downloads.
Related post: download WhatsApp for PC
Guide to allow remote Whatsapp access on Windows PC or Mac
- Set up AirDroid three on your system and login into your AirDroid account; in case you’re a new consumer – create an account.
- Similarly, install and launch AirDroid on your Android mobile device after which login using the same credentials that you’ve got used earlier for the desktop application. Extremely important that it needs to be the same.
- As soon as that is done, you would get a notification or a pop up on your desktop about a system that has been successfully connected.
- Allow notification mirror on your mobile phone when asked by AirDroid. That is relatively simple. Head to settings and then on the notification. As soon as right here, all you must do is enable AirDroid notification mirror service.
- With this, all of the notifications routed via Whatsapp can be sent to your mobile device.
The appliance is fairly straightforward and easy to use. It does bring a lot of ease by being able to handle Whatsapp on your computer. There have been many other applications which have tried to bring Whatsapp to a parallel device, however, haven’t been successful. Do not forget that this method ensures that the same connection used on the mobile remains and that a new connection or account is not put in.
Advantages of AirDroid
- One can send as well as obtain SMS messages from PC or Mac.
- Ability to transfer files, music files, video files, images, etc. between Android and PC using any network.
- Getting full control over the Android apps and chance to use apps like WeChat, Line, Whatsapp, etc. from your desktop PC.
- One can even take a static screenshot of root and think about real-time Android screen from the laptop.
The good takeaway thing about the Airdroid three software is being able to continue using Whatsapp with no coordination of your mobile device. In most of the cases, having the mouse to communicate all texts would have been a significant negative. With the keyboard to sort in your texts, it does become all too simple to use. Would come as no surprise if we see more Android users flipping AirDroid to experiment this application and by the seems to be of it, it appears to be a good addition as far as accessing Whatsapp on PC and Mac is worried. It’s an excellent option to access your Android device from PC.
We I I hope you like the article ‘AirDroid | Bluestacks Alternative for Mac And Windows to access WhatsApp ’ Stay tuned for more updates.