In this article we will show you how to Delete Google Docs Page. Google Docs is a great tool for making documents in the cloud, sharing them easily, working together with others, and a lot more. If you’ve spent a lot of time on a very important document, no matter what it’s for, you’ll want it to look as good as it can. A lot of this is about how things are put together. If you find an extra page, you’ll want to get rid of it. You never know if that extra page is what stands between you and a better grade, a promotion, or even a book deal. If you want to know more information about this Visit Official Google Docs Support site.
Google Docs has a lot of tools to help you make your documents look better. As you type, your document automatically divides into pages and saves itself as you go. But if you don’t want to be limited by page breaks, you can switch to the setup in Google Docs. There will always be mistakes, and they may cost you a page or two. Sometimes, you want to get rid of old content. There are a few ways to get rid of an extra page in Google Docs, depending on why it’s there in the first place. Here are some ideas for how to do it using any browser on your Mac or PC and Google Docs. Here are the steps how to Delete Google Docs Page.
1. How to Delete a Page in Google Docs Using Delete KeyNext Section
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Find the page you want to delete and click on it.
- Hold down the mouse button near the page’s top.
- Drag all the way down the page past the last line of text. If there is no text on the page, drag all the way to the bottom of the page to make sure everything is chosen.
- Press Backspace or Delete.
- Now, your page should go away. If there is still text or space on the page, go back and do what was said above.
2. How to Delete an unwanted Page in Google DocsNext Section
You can choose how much space to leave between paragraphs in Google Docs. The only way to get rid of this space is to change the custom spacing settings. You can highlight this empty space, but neither the Delete key nor the Backspace key will work. Here’s how to change Google Docs’ custom spacing settings:
- Choose your whole last paragraph if you like how the other paragraphs are spaced.
- Instead, press Ctrl+A on Windows or Cmd+A on Mac to change the spacing for the whole document.
- Go to Format > Line and Paragraph Spacing > Custom Spacing.
- Click Apply after setting After to 0.
- Now, your extra page should be gone.
You may find that the last page of your document has only one or two lines, leaving a huge amount of empty space. You can fix this problem without making any changes to the text by changing the size of the margins. To change the margins on your Google Docs:
- Click File and then Page Setup.
- Change the size of the margins on the left and right. You could also change the margins at the top and bottom.
- Select OK.
- Now, your last lines should be at the bottom of the last page. If not, go back to the steps above and make the margins even smaller.
3. What is Google Docs?Next Section
Google Docs is a free web-based word processor that was first made available in 2006. It is part of the Google Docs Editors suite of free web apps and can be used to create, edit, and store documents. Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, Google Sites, and Google Keep are also part of the cloud-based productivity platform.
Users of Google Docs can import, create, edit, and update online documents in different fonts and file formats. These documents can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection and a web browser. Users can also access documents from mobile devices running Android, Chrome, or iOS, and create new documents to work on from their device.