This article will show you how to Get Enigma Gyrum in Warframe. The long-awaited Duviri Paradox update for Warframe has finally arrived, and players are already finishing up the storyline and looking for resources to make all of the new items. The new currency, Enigma Gyrum, is one of these things. In the new Duviri Paradox update for Warframe, it can be hard to get this material at first. Enigma Gyrum is one of the hardest things to get from Duviri because you might have to look around and solve a puzzle to find it. You can buy Acrithis with this resource. Once you have it, you can use it to make things look a bit better.
Even though Enigma Gyrum doesn’t have that many uses yet, players are still trying to get it because they can buy a special item and get other rewards. If you are playing the latest version of Warframe, you are probably already familiar with the puzzles. As you look around the Spiral, you’ll find lots of small things you can do to get the resources you need for all the extras. Some of the puzzles are like Guitar Hero, and others, like the one for Enigma Gyrum, are games where you have to hit a target in a certain amount of time. Once you figure out how to Get Enigma Gyrum in Warframe, you’ll be one step closer to finishing the game 100%.
What is Enigma Gyrum?
Engima Gyrum is a resource that can be found, but you can’t find it by exploring Duviri like you can with Kovnik and other resources. You can only find Engima Gyrum after you have solved the Enigma puzzles in Duviri. These resources are different from the others because they can be used to buy the Watchful Paragrimm of Acrithis.
As you fly around Duviri, you will see something shiny, which usually means you need to figure out a puzzle. To solve these puzzles, you use drums to get the right symbols. As you shoot the reels, you have to put the right symbol on them. As you play, you should hear a sound that tells you if your symbol is right. In Warframe, the only way to get Enigma Gyurm is to solve these puzzles that are spread all over the map.
Where to Find Enigma Puzzles in Warframe
Here are some puzzles we’ve found if you’re having trouble finding them. Many more puzzles are out there. As more of these obelisks are found, they will be added to the list. So far, these are some of the places you can go in Warframe:
- A little west of Fort Wyrmsoul and south of Lunaro Court, on top of the pools.
- Near a big statue, the main courtyard of the citadel.
- South of Royalstead Pasture, on the west side of the road, over the road is where Primrose Village is.
- Stay tuned for more information about where Enigma puzzles can be found in Warframe.
How to Get Enigma Gyrum in Warframe
- Finish the main storyline of the Duviri Paradox expansion.
- Return to the Spiral to access the puzzles.
- Fly over the map and search for blue pillars with a Watchful Paradigm (a blue owl) sitting on top.
- Examine the symbols on the front of the blue pillar from a close distance.
- Look for floating spheres near the blue pillar and match their symbols to the ones on the pillar.
- Manipulate the spheres to align them correctly and solve the puzzle.
- Upon solving the puzzle, you will be rewarded with an Enigma Gyrum and other items like Eevani, Dracroot, Kovik, or Saggen Pearls.
- Continue exploring Duviri to find more Enigma Gyrum puzzles and repeat the process to obtain more Enigma Gyrum in Warframe.
Here are some places in Warframe where Enigma Gyrum puzzles can be found:
- Find an Enigma Gyrum puzzle just west of Fort Wyrmsoul.
- Head to the southern part of Lunaro Court. The Enigma Gyrum puzzle is at the highest point of the pools.
- Get to the main courtyard of the Citadel, which is near a big statue. There is where you can find the Enigma Gyrum puzzle.
- Keep to the west side of the road as you head south from Royalstead Pasture. Along the way, you’ll run into another puzzle.
- In Primrose Village, there is another Enigma Gyrum puzzle on top of the road.
Warframe has become a big deal. It became popular around the same time as Destiny, and at first, people just thought of it as a free-to-play version of Destiny. In Warframe, you play as a Tenno, which is the only living race that can use the amazing Warframes. Your job is to try to take the solar system back from the terrible creatures that live there. Definitely not an easy job. Well, it’s a third-person shooter/action game with fast-paced gameplay, intense melee fighting, and a lot of backstory.
|Genre||Third-person shooter, action role-playing game|
|Platforms||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch|
|Release date||March 25, 2013|
Even though the language can be hard to understand at first, most of it will become clear as you move through the story. So don’t worry too much if it all sounds like gibberish. It is gibberish, but so are most of the best games. The most important thing is to figure out how you like to play. This will tell you which Warframe to choose when you start the game. You can unlock more as you progress through the game, or you can pay real-world money to get them faster. You can find a Warframe that fits you like a glove—or an improved exoskeleton—because there are so many to choose from.
System Requirements Warframe
|Operating System||Windows 7 SP1 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or later||Windows 10, macOS 11 or later, Linux Ubuntu 20.04 or later|
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Athlon X64 4000+||Intel Core i5-4570 or AMD FX-6300|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS or ATI Radeon HD 3600||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290|
Questions and Answers
The new currency, Enigma Gyrum, is one of these things. In the new Duviri Paradox update for Warframe, it can be hard to get this material at first.
The Warframe Path is the traditional way to start Warframe and will start the game with the “Awakening” quest. The Paradox Path will take you straight to the open world of The Duviri Paradox.
The Circuit is a brilliant new mode in The Duviri Paradox that lets you play a game that never ends. The Circuit is a set of different activities that change every time you finish one. There are defense-based game modes, activities with goals, and missions where all you do is kill enemies.
The Drifter is a playable character who is a Tenno from an alternate reality. They will make their first appearance in either The Duviri Paradox or The New War, depending on what the player chooses. During The New War, Update 31.0 (2021-12-15) was the first time the Drifter was seen.